♥☽✷♥Home to ©LDMMIA and ©LOYALZ. ♥Teams Zion and Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

The ©Loyalz. All time zones welcome. Total Blog Traffic done by Google. THX everyone. Namaste'

Happy Sunday Everyone - mobile greetings, flashbacks, it's Retrograde...

Morning from Metro, S.Redford Mich. Happy Sunday Everyone. On my new cell for wifi. 
I did update blogger and meditation late hrs. It's still chilly in Detroit Michigan. I am up doing my laundry and fam for the new week. Didn't expect the early bird rounds but it works. A blessing to the schedules. I am a morning person but functional at night. Learned this in aide work and CMU campus. At bros home, it's quiet. Doing homework, laundry 🧺, and Sun morning checklist. 
This was planned Fri or Saturday. I'm late but was being aka flexible.  😅😂😏. I'm using two family houses. 
I still need again my own apt. I prefer the next county. We are surrounded by Metro and Redford is included. I like Farmington, Farmington hills of Oakland county. It's diverse, convenient, and works. Jus my plan. (I found a place yrs ago but lived with my fam and boyfriend of that time. He went from business to former his criminal studies. Then, became a correctional officer. I really was that busy, militant, girlfriend to bestie. It was high pace for him. I studied last Livonia and northville for SC before CMU eventually. I still cannot date army or officer guys. Two tried, online to date me. I was so offended by the universe and karma. I was jus frustrated 🥴. But, a girl preference. I don't like everything stern or stiff. Nursing can be very similar and busy. The pace must be immunity or addiction to nurses. Unless you 💕 love the career. Learning to create my hippie flow preference...but ok... moving on...astro triggers on memories this march ending, retrograde.
There are apartments near surrounding college campuses on district. It's not mid Michigan or north but I can afford it. I plan to remote ongoing. Later🥰😘😚
To be continued 

♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥
♥☽✷♥✿ ♥•♥•Building Creator Media - Da Resume /Subscribe as needed♥•Designed from Blogging topics. ♥•Team 1 - Blogger. ♥•Team 2 - Re-open Wordpress Lez Michelle User/creator/writer channel. ♥I am both a traditional & Digital (VR) Artist. I luv creating art forms. Updates 2023 - https://www.youtube.com/@ldmmia ♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Blessings my ©LOYALZ of Zion and the Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿
* ♥•*´¨♥¸.•♥♥•* ✿GOALS - Become a LinkedIn Learning Instructor (?)

The Fav 80s Radio. No shame my Loyalz. Public social are IG and Twitter X. Also Linkedin Resume ♥✷

♥✷♥https://www.linkedin.com/in/drlmoore/ ✷♥✷https://twitter.com/OnlineDrLeZ ✷♥✷https://www.instagram.com/chelleofsl/ ♥✷https://ldminc.wixsite.com/reiki

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷
♥✷©LDMMia, ©LDMYoga, ©LDM Mia Recording, ©YGoddess, ©Mia J.R. (©Mia Insatiable Films) | ♥✷My Loyalz Do Welcome♥Time: All zones allowed✷©LOYALZ of Team Zion, Atlanteans, Reiki & Loading Starseeds✷Grounding♥All Faiths are Welcome, No Dogma-Universal.✷☽♥Daily to Weekly Ur Check vibes/Chi. Working on old YouTube. - Yogic & a Holistic School Director. ** My channel is available for all teams. It also helps visitors locate my Biz Vods **

Rehab♥Teams Zion, Atlanteans, & Reiki (ASMR) Teams☽Da Collective♥✷Rebooting the LDMMIA Fan Shop