♥☽✷♥Home to ©LDMMIA and ©LOYALZ. ♥Teams Zion and Atlanteans♥ https://www.youtube.com/@ldmmia

The ©Loyalz. All time zones welcome. Total Blog Traffic done by Google. THX everyone. Namaste'

LDMYOGA - SUN OFFICE - Fam to Youtube updates, (Using low matrix realms?)(Throwbacks)

 Morning my Loyalz. It's my Birthday Sunday. 



  • So far, this Bday really sucked. I overworked, I exhausted myself between school and fam nursing. 
  • Then mom fall between services constantly. She's high turn over and everyones opinion. No one has a solid awareness but me, maybe my father. It causes me to work also both, HHA and LPN. Then sometimes order her med supplies outta pocket - all depends. The stress is intense. 
  • I see mom/her jobs do contribute to me being "Rehab legit" Its my Yoga, Recently Reiki, and LDMMIA. A Foundation besides Chapel for starters. The balance is real and essential. This balance  is high range, and (LATE via My mid Age) work experience times ten too. I am trying to master level, calm down smh. I see low realm stuck. These matrix routines are fused however especially fam. 
    • Mom is 50/50. I feel her lifespan shorten last yr. Being honest on updates. She has been appearing body and infection fragile. No one want to accept or consider this fact???WHAT?? I am the only one by nursing work and real spirit exp. This already contributes and raise her vibes/realms/levels of healing vibes. So thats also coded working progress for her situation from LDMMIA. Its exp for both myself and her naturally. Its why mom prefers me no matter the time/era/yr on nursing smh.



  • An important topic are 2024 - left over low realms and operational matrix. They crashed but still functions for everyday life.
  • We really have to be alert how love ones/ourselves, use MATRIX Crashes/realms/darker energies.
  • Also, how do we upgrade our destiny, old wishes, old karma within these low realms? We need higher vibes.


  • The Youtube is doing better but still stuck.
The best topics are my AI selections.
Also theses are only YOGA Rehab and Yoga by LDMYoga.
Not bad but give me an idea to fuse essentials with AI. AI gives professionalism and does host optional add ons/customize/methods of use. If that makes sense? But there are monthly fees. ($$)
Both AI are no longer free but a costly investment. So will see how it all balance.
I do plan to eventually teach using those including Linkedin. I didn't Job apply yet.


To be cont the work ethic and Biz planning. Everything requires in ethic a plan/map.


OK happy Sunday. I gotta get started for my routine rounds, mom, and myself. I cannot neglect anything. Including my office and self. Thats noted slow and sub-mind I think. PPL take advantage of any abandoned self care. ITs not spoked out-loud but I am sharing this on alert. Do not overwork yourself to neglect. Because eyes are watching and ppl will jump in to take advantage no doubt. We get no rescue but our energy/intuition first. Then the blessings come forth. A cont topic its on self care and raising the vibes. The process does work. I did improve vs last yr, But I am not done yet.




♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥
♥☽✷♥✿♥Welcome all Teams - New Tuition/Fee Classes/eCourses online are not currently available. They formerly were: Gumroad, our LDMMIA Tee Shop, and EventBrite. But, For New Free Classes please visit our Original LDMMIA (Y.Goddess) Youtube Channel. Thanks for your spring interest. Blessings and Namaste'. (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga Goddess Rehab, Reiki Practitioner/Master.♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Blessings my ©LOYALZ of Zion and the Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Spring-Summer updates✿Do Welcome All Loyalz and Visitors

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Spring-Summer updates✿Do Welcome All Loyalz and Visitors
* ♥•*´¨♥¸.•♥♥•* ✿As our era shifts, we are going deeper into the Ages of. We are moving into serious releases and dimensional upgrades. Our emotions may seem intense. Our situations may shift dramatically. This involves spirit and science/metaphysics/astrology. Here, our Safe Haven; we are learning and growing together. Blessings, Luv, Namaste'* ♥•*´¨♥¸.•♥♥•* ✿

The Fav 80s Radio. No shame my Loyalz. Public social are IG and Twitter X. Also Linkedin Resume ♥✷

♥✷♥https://www.linkedin.com/in/drlmoore/ ✷♥✷https://twitter.com/OnlineDrLeZ ✷♥✷https://www.instagram.com/chelleofsl/ ♥✷https://ldminc.wixsite.com/reiki

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷
♥✷©LDMMia, ©LDMYoga, ©LDM Mia Recording, ©YGoddess, ©Mia J.R. (©Mia Insatiable Films) | ♥✷My Loyalz Do Welcome♥Time: All zones allowed✷©LOYALZ of Team Zion, Atlanteans, Reiki & Loading Starseeds✷Grounding♥All Faiths are Welcome, No Dogma-Universal.✷☽♥Daily to Weekly Ur Check vibes/Chi. Working on old YouTube. - Yogic & a Holistic School Director. ALSO updating Slideshare on News and Updates. My former admin and mgt for LDMMIA office. **https://www.slideshare.net/YogaPrincess**

Rehab♥Teams Zion, Atlanteans, & Reiki (ASMR) Teams☽Da Collective♥✷Rebooting the LDMMIA Fan Shop