♥☽✷♥Home to ©LDMMIA and ©LOYALZ. ♥Teams Zion and Atlanteans♥ https://www.youtube.com/@ldmmia

The ©Loyalz. All time zones welcome. Total Blog Traffic done by Google. THX everyone. Namaste'

LDMMIA mornings 7a-9a - Learning Frida - My Vision/Intuition alert

 


I never knew Frida story. I never knew about her Hubby. She married him 2x. She had rules the second. But he painted for NYC and Detroit. His Detroit is legend. However, she suffered and hated Detroit/US. Her love was Mexico. Understood her pain thou. <I understood via the City of Detroit. Pros and Cons being here right now. I was planning Budd Lake/Harrison North Michigan by Mount Pleasant. Its my campus area for MIDMICH. I was not planning Detroit lol. I am appreciating the art for Fam> SO I can *appreciate*them*both. Frida Kahlo / Husband was Diego Rivera. He was a Mexican painter and muralist. Resume includes; Detroit Industry Murals/Ford Motors.
Now, I know as an Art-Artist. I can appreciate my own artist journey, knowing hers. Makes Sense? 


It was my intuition. I woke yesterday saying 'Frida'. One word, One name.
I looked up different ppl, including a writer that matched. (I learned different timelines instant after last nite. The butterfly effect too. Our actions create. The energy intentions create. Art creates.) 
But, minds eye, I visualized Frida the Mexican Artist, like OK>>>I SEE.


♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥
♥☽✷♥✿♥Welcome all Teams - New Tuition/Fee Classes/eCourses online are not currently available. They formerly were: Gumroad, our LDMMIA Tee Shop, and EventBrite. But, For New Free Classes please visit our Original LDMMIA (Y.Goddess) Youtube Channel. Thanks for your spring interest. Blessings and Namaste'. (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga Goddess Rehab, Reiki Practitioner/Master.♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Blessings my ©LOYALZ of Zion and the Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Spring-Summer updates✿Do Welcome All Loyalz and Visitors

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Spring-Summer updates✿Do Welcome All Loyalz and Visitors
* ♥•*´¨♥¸.•♥♥•* ✿As our era shifts, we are going deeper into the Ages of. We are moving into serious releases and dimensional upgrades. Our emotions may seem intense. Our situations may shift dramatically. This involves spirit and science/metaphysics/astrology. Here, our Safe Haven; we are learning and growing together. Blessings, Luv, Namaste'* ♥•*´¨♥¸.•♥♥•* ✿

The Fav 80s Radio. No shame my Loyalz. Public social are IG and Twitter X. Also Linkedin Resume ♥✷

♥✷♥https://www.linkedin.com/in/drlmoore/ ✷♥✷https://twitter.com/OnlineDrLeZ ✷♥✷https://www.instagram.com/chelleofsl/ ♥✷https://ldminc.wixsite.com/reiki

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷
♥✷©LDMMia, ©LDMYoga, ©LDM Mia Recording, ©YGoddess, ©Mia J.R. (©Mia Insatiable Films) | ♥✷My Loyalz Do Welcome♥Time: All zones allowed✷©LOYALZ of Team Zion, Atlanteans, Reiki & Loading Starseeds✷Grounding♥All Faiths are Welcome, No Dogma-Universal.✷☽♥Daily to Weekly Ur Check vibes/Chi. Working on old YouTube. - Yogic & a Holistic School Director. ALSO updating Slideshare on News and Updates. My former admin and mgt for LDMMIA office. **https://www.slideshare.net/YogaPrincess**

Rehab♥Teams Zion, Atlanteans, & Reiki (ASMR) Teams☽Da Collective♥✷Rebooting the LDMMIA Fan Shop