♥☽✷♥Home to ©LDMMIA and ©LOYALZ. ♥Teams Zion and Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

The ©Loyalz. All time zones welcome. Total Blog Traffic done by Google. THX everyone. Namaste'

Deep thoughts - in short - Who are we? The paths we take... Movie Now Playing ()

I re-booted my Netflix for Spring and Summer.

Random watching: (Thee Handsome) Austin butler play Elvis Presley.

Elvis/He, was before my time but Damn (Phew). I now love.love Austin smh. 

<<I did see this movie last yr, a few times. It was HBO-Max. I am jus random re-watching it.>>

But the movie triggers deeper thoughts...

Very Much his early success too...

Who are We?

Elvis went through a lot. From His early beginnings to the very end. We hope he enjoyed the journey, who knows for certain. He deserved that....

But Who are We?

I noticed today alone. 

A regular Day of mixed jobs, busy schedules. I didn't want to lose myself.

I did my prayers, meditations/protections, and stayed within my discernment and intuition. Still not done yet. 

But I dont ever wanna be lost or detoured. Theres so many detours to Life.

Maybe it's Detroit?

The Matrix systems that are crashed but going. They are crashed, dense, but running. Yes, we have available (easier) Higher Vibes/levels/Dimensions. But, that's a lot of work. I use them for my projects, meditation, Yoga and Reiki. But There's still a thing called Lifestyle in need of correction. 

We have to stay grounded always. No matter the day, the hour, the opportunities, the success even, We must stay focused.

Every small and big decision we make forms our reality. It's a real butterfly effect. 

Catching the details I guess, this spring/Mid April.

Turn Left or right?

Work or Break?

Speak or Silence?

It's literally the small details, no lie. 

The decisions we make....The paths We take...

All a trigger watching the movie lol. Activities in Mindfulness. Like Meditation Walking or chores. Same thing with movies I guess for me.

I also have homework. So I have to rotate too.... 



♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥
♥☽✷♥✿ ♥•♥•Building Creator Media - Da Resume /Subscribe as needed♥•Designed from Blogging topics. ♥•Team 1 - Blogger. ♥•Team 2 - Re-open Wordpress Lez Michelle User/creator/writer channel. ♥I am both a traditional & Digital (VR) Artist. I luv creating art forms. Updates 2023 - https://www.youtube.com/@ldmmia ♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Blessings my ©LOYALZ of Zion and the Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿
* ♥•*´¨♥¸.•♥♥•* ✿GOALS - Become a LinkedIn Learning Instructor (?)

The Fav 80s Radio. No shame my Loyalz. Public social are IG and Twitter X. Also Linkedin Resume ♥✷

♥✷♥https://www.linkedin.com/in/drlmoore/ ✷♥✷https://twitter.com/OnlineDrLeZ ✷♥✷https://www.instagram.com/chelleofsl/ ♥✷https://ldminc.wixsite.com/reiki

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷
♥✷©LDMMia, ©LDMYoga, ©LDM Mia Recording, ©YGoddess, ©Mia J.R. (©Mia Insatiable Films) | ♥✷My Loyalz Do Welcome♥Time: All zones allowed✷©LOYALZ of Team Zion, Atlanteans, Reiki & Loading Starseeds✷Grounding♥All Faiths are Welcome, No Dogma-Universal.✷☽♥Daily to Weekly Ur Check vibes/Chi. Working on old YouTube. - Yogic & a Holistic School Director. ** My channel is available for all teams. It also helps visitors locate my Biz Vods **

Rehab♥Teams Zion, Atlanteans, & Reiki (ASMR) Teams☽Da Collective♥✷Rebooting the LDMMIA Fan Shop