♥☽✷♥Home to ©LDMMIA and ©LOYALZ. ♥Teams Zion and Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

The ©Loyalz. All time zones welcome. Total Blog Traffic done by Google. THX everyone. Namaste'

Sun in S-Life - Reflections from Real Life MI to current worries - Seasonal Tours

 Sun in S-Life - Reflections from Real Life - Seasonal Tours

Sometimes, I feel I spend too much time within the countryside. Also in real life planning North Michigan or Mid (where I moved from). 

Obviously I am destined or deemed to re-unite, repeatedly with Detroit-Metro. (SMH lol) But, its a matter of needs and opinion? Funny, The guy friend I almost married. (Was Besties for awhile Long distance.) We are twins but different timelines. Thats the issue, our times (realities) never sync. But, he was having issues for awhile trying to solo balance moving his mom. He is the only child and had no other asst. I eventually went to CMU Mid Mich. He supported but we both got busy-again. After we lost touch I saw he figured it out. He rebooted his business travels and Mom is done. I never asked or spied but saw this schedule returned. So sometimes our plans will stop, pause, challenge us, then we pick up or replan? My Parents are aging and now both having serious health issues. They are 68 this yr, not even 70 yrs. (I hope it's a test of wellness and we move on. Their health karma as parents. We forget as adult children, we cannot control everything with our parent(s) Lives. ) I always assumed their 70s would be light vs rough. Now, I only pray-meditate. Its Not knowing what the future holds within light to dark. But, that's everything and everyone. My father worries about the darkest reality. Invisible this reality does linger. However, within light, shaman, and prayers it's a worse case and nothing more. Learning realities and dimensions are very useful even in emergencies.

Hope it makes sense. I use Secondlife to stay connect. Both the good and bad, yin and yang, the shadows and light lol.

 



The Woodland Cafe & Library

A whimsical cafe & library built on its own serene lake with lots of areas to explore and relax. The library is stocked with short stories for readers to get lost in. Bring your friends and family or come alone and enjoy a meal, relax with a warm drink, read some books, or just lounge around and take in the scenery. It is all ages and newcomer-friendly!


Location: Mistwood Forest



♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥
♥☽✷♥✿ ♥•♥•Building Creator Media - Da Resume /Subscribe as needed♥•Designed from Blogging topics. ♥•Team 1 - Blogger. ♥•Team 2 - Re-open Wordpress Lez Michelle User/creator/writer channel. ♥I am both a traditional & Digital (VR) Artist. I luv creating art forms. Updates 2023 - https://www.youtube.com/@ldmmia ♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Blessings my ©LOYALZ of Zion and the Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿
* ♥•*´¨♥¸.•♥♥•* ✿GOALS - Become a LinkedIn Learning Instructor (?)

The Fav 80s Radio. No shame my Loyalz. Public social are IG and Twitter X. Also Linkedin Resume ♥✷

♥✷♥https://www.linkedin.com/in/drlmoore/ ✷♥✷https://twitter.com/OnlineDrLeZ ✷♥✷https://www.instagram.com/chelleofsl/ ♥✷https://ldminc.wixsite.com/reiki

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷
♥✷©LDMMia, ©LDMYoga, ©LDM Mia Recording, ©YGoddess, ©Mia J.R. (©Mia Insatiable Films) | ♥✷My Loyalz Do Welcome♥Time: All zones allowed✷©LOYALZ of Team Zion, Atlanteans, Reiki & Loading Starseeds✷Grounding♥All Faiths are Welcome, No Dogma-Universal.✷☽♥Daily to Weekly Ur Check vibes/Chi. Working on old YouTube. - Yogic & a Holistic School Director. ** My channel is available for all teams. It also helps visitors locate my Biz Vods **

Rehab♥Teams Zion, Atlanteans, & Reiki (ASMR) Teams☽Da Collective♥✷Rebooting the LDMMIA Fan Shop