♥☽✷♥Home to ©LDMMIA and ©LOYALZ. ♥Teams Zion and Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

The ©Loyalz. All time zones welcome. Total Blog Traffic done by Google. THX everyone. Namaste'

Shaman Reiki Evenings :: 3D is crashing...We have to evolve up...Its our power and mastery to rise....

 Meanwhile in SL, doing office then real med fam rounds. 

(Tech:: Refresh if any art pics are stuck, I find it depends on my device/MacBook and length of post too.)


<<OK, we are either victims or warriors. We are either sick endlessly or seeking wellness. Its a time of 3D to 5D. The 3D is suffering as we speak. Sounds mean but I am seeing my family freestyle 3D. Its crashing, we must evolve quickly. I cannot stay in this low mode. I dreamt I converted. Its a false reality. Please watch for those, fake realities. Especially when we are way beyond alert vs 3D society. Most ppl in 3D are not awake. Some in 4D are learning and getting ready. Its about 50/50. However, when I see 2D in astral then 3D at nite. Those are live wired psychic attacks. Lets us understand, be wise, and use energy. Because we can correct these attacks and stop them. We can cease these attacks and heal/vibe up. Its our power and mastery rising up. Sorry, I sound pissed or angry. But, I just saw a slow drop in vibes after Xmas. It must have started long ago for 2023 in preps. But, the energies are very earth bound. Its good to be energy and element alert. How, are we hosting different energies for our daily lives and survival? No, we are waking up. We are doing it now before 2024. Some will be left behind. But we better understand like the Bible, we cannot fix it. Whoever is left behind, will either vibe up or stay. Also, its risky for us, we could get stuck in lower levels I am visualizing in my dreams/astral. We have to cont to heal and use higher dimensions regularly. As we self-care, meditate, yoga, reiki, use updated wellness/fitness, shift our chi, do energy/chi chakra checks daily, really focus on our densities, we stabilize. We become stronger in higher shifts vs before/in 2019-23. That range for me was a preparation and reality shifting. Now its pure battles and war I find. Things will trap you/us to be stuck.>>






♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥
♥☽✷♥✿ ♥•♥•Building Creator Media - Da Resume /Subscribe as needed♥•Designed from Blogging topics. ♥•Team 1 - Blogger. ♥•Team 2 - Re-open Wordpress Lez Michelle User/creator/writer channel. ♥I am both a traditional & Digital (VR) Artist. I luv creating art forms. Updates 2023 - https://www.youtube.com/@ldmmia ♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Blessings my ©LOYALZ of Zion and the Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿
* ♥•*´¨♥¸.•♥♥•* ✿GOALS - Become a LinkedIn Learning Instructor (?)

The Fav 80s Radio. No shame my Loyalz. Public social are IG and Twitter X. Also Linkedin Resume ♥✷

♥✷♥https://www.linkedin.com/in/drlmoore/ ✷♥✷https://twitter.com/OnlineDrLeZ ✷♥✷https://www.instagram.com/chelleofsl/ ♥✷https://ldminc.wixsite.com/reiki

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷
♥✷©LDMMia, ©LDMYoga, ©LDM Mia Recording, ©YGoddess, ©Mia J.R. (©Mia Insatiable Films) | ♥✷My Loyalz Do Welcome♥Time: All zones allowed✷©LOYALZ of Team Zion, Atlanteans, Reiki & Loading Starseeds✷Grounding♥All Faiths are Welcome, No Dogma-Universal.✷☽♥Daily to Weekly Ur Check vibes/Chi. Working on old YouTube. - Yogic & a Holistic School Director. ** My channel is available for all teams. It also helps visitors locate my Biz Vods **

Rehab♥Teams Zion, Atlanteans, & Reiki (ASMR) Teams☽Da Collective♥✷Rebooting the LDMMIA Fan Shop