♥☽✷♥Home to ©LDMMIA and ©LOYALZ. ♥Teams Zion and Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

The ©Loyalz. All time zones welcome. Total Blog Traffic done by Google. THX everyone. Namaste'

MEANWHILE ENERGIES AFTER XMAS - 12-26 - RETROGRADES? - REIKI Chi OFFICE - parallel the term New Earth.

MAN, WHERE TO BEGIN. 

First

Its real retrograde still going on. I forgot. Im seeing instant technical difficulties. Using energy clearing.

Second,

HAPPY HOLIDAY WEEK. WE SURVIVED XMAS. THE TRADITIONS THE DRAMAS, I DID LIKE OUR FAM TIME-ALWAYS. BUT THIS YR AND HOLIDAYS BRINGS DRAMAS-LEGIT. LETS MORE ON AND PREP 24. 

MY (New) METHODS NOW INCLUDE REIKI AS A PRACTITIONER, NEW MASTER. ITS REAL, ITS MY RESOURCE, MY TOOLS, I PLAN TO SHARE AS WELL.

Our realities can drive us insane, we must clear and ground.

Its intense.

Our daily life appears real. Its real on regular routines codependent by low energies. I feel to vibe up, its good to go beyond comfort. Its nice to shift any small to big ritual in our daily activities. This causes a reality jump, a timeline shake, we get to wake up. I swear my family rely on my low, my drama, my healing ❤️‍🩹 realities. It’s because they themselves are still low matrix. I dreamt next yr I’m booted out on my own. Imagine that, once my family job is done, I’m kicked into reality. But its very worldy apocalyptic to where I leave off. Literally I have not stopped. I have created already my lifestyle backup. This shows the world dont care. Ppl will accidentally use you and not care. Sounds harsh but its raw business hid and coded. Its a matrix low realm. These realms are now risky as we enter even 2024. 

Let’s be honest with ourselves. Its safe haven here to do so. I do regulate the energies.

We must not allow ourselves to be abused, chi victimized, and stuck. 


Ppl hack us when where stuck. Its nearly a matrix trap. Let’s wake up before January. Jus random reality thoughts.

Its parallel to the term New Earth. I see left behind is always real, not religious creatures. Its metaphorical.



♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥
♥☽✷♥✿ ♥•♥•Building Creator Media - Da Resume /Subscribe as needed♥•Designed from Blogging topics. ♥•Team 1 - Blogger. ♥•Team 2 - Re-open Wordpress Lez Michelle User/creator/writer channel. ♥I am both a traditional & Digital (VR) Artist. I luv creating art forms. Updates 2023 - https://www.youtube.com/@ldmmia ♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Blessings my ©LOYALZ of Zion and the Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿
* ♥•*´¨♥¸.•♥♥•* ✿GOALS - Become a LinkedIn Learning Instructor (?)

The Fav 80s Radio. No shame my Loyalz. Public social are IG and Twitter X. Also Linkedin Resume ♥✷

♥✷♥https://www.linkedin.com/in/drlmoore/ ✷♥✷https://twitter.com/OnlineDrLeZ ✷♥✷https://www.instagram.com/chelleofsl/ ♥✷https://ldminc.wixsite.com/reiki

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷
♥✷©LDMMia, ©LDMYoga, ©LDM Mia Recording, ©YGoddess, ©Mia J.R. (©Mia Insatiable Films) | ♥✷My Loyalz Do Welcome♥Time: All zones allowed✷©LOYALZ of Team Zion, Atlanteans, Reiki & Loading Starseeds✷Grounding♥All Faiths are Welcome, No Dogma-Universal.✷☽♥Daily to Weekly Ur Check vibes/Chi. Working on old YouTube. - Yogic & a Holistic School Director. ** My channel is available for all teams. It also helps visitors locate my Biz Vods **

Rehab♥Teams Zion, Atlanteans, & Reiki (ASMR) Teams☽Da Collective♥✷Rebooting the LDMMIA Fan Shop