♥☽✷♥Home to ©LDMMIA and ©LOYALZ. ♥Teams Zion and Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

The ©Loyalz. All time zones welcome. Total Blog Traffic done by Google. THX everyone. Namaste'

Happy Eve Loyalz- 7-8a Reflections, Random thoughts-2, (with SLife art)

Meanwhile in SL, its early morning 7-8a. (I TIME EVERYTHING FROM NITES, SLEEP, TO AM. I LEARN MY GRACE PERIODS TOO.)

My chosen art is random. Cause I cannot find my todays including NYC walking lol. Its filing itself somewhere lol. Intuitively, I see after today I find it. So these photos will blend I guess. From Home life to rentals of Nov to Dec mos.


Happy Holidays. I am glad they are near the end. But pros and cons. It means the breaks will end and more work ahead. My schedules are mixed and that's not seen by many. My do get a (traditional) college break til Mon Jan 8th. Otherwise my studies for everything is online/remote.




Ok I found my live recent pics. Faster then I expected to. 

(ALSO ITS 8A. I HAVE TO SOON START MY MED ROUNDS FOR MOM, PREP AND LEAVE FOR BROS HOME BY 12N.)

I always wanna walk, outta of the city to the lakeside. Now in real life, its our Det Riverfront. Otherwise lakeside metro parks to up north for michigan. A travel destination within the area/state. The perks of SL are, we can teleport how and wherever.



JUST NEW NOTES. I COMPARE THE REAL WITH GAMER. I AM AN ALERT, PC OR VR GAMER LOL. I BLEND AND REFLECT VS EXPLAIN. OK LET ME WRAP IT UP. I HAVE MINS.

I NEARLY ALMOST GOT STUCK IN SL. SOMETHING HAD ME IN A MEDIA/COMMERICAL STUCK. WE CAN USE SL FOR PROMOS BUT VERY CAREFULLY, TO WEBSITES SMH. NOT HACKING VISITORS MY LAWD LOL BUT ODD ON THAT MEDIA HACK. IT WAS A NEW LOCATION I USE RECENTLY. HMMMM. OK, WILL MATH IT LATER THOU.


I AM STOPPING TO REFLECT AT A FAV LAKE IN SL. I USE YEAR ROUND, ANY SEASON. 

ALSO, I USE FROM LOCALLY DETROIT TO MOUNT PLEASANT WITHIN MICH, SO THATS A COOL NEW PERK. I CAN SAY, I HAVE EXPANDED WITHIN 3 YRS. BUT I AM NOT DONE. I AM BEING WORKLIFE CREATIVE. NOW FAMILY SUPPORTIVE TAKES TEAM WORK. MY PARENTS ARE OLDER, AGING, AND NEEDING MORE FROM BRO AND I. WE ARE LEARNING TO MGT OUR ISSUES WITH THEIRS. ITS AN EXPERIENCE I SWEAR. BUT I DO HEAL MYSELF AND ASST HEALING OTHERS. ITS A NATURAL ENERGY JOB. ITS GOOD I ADDED REIKI....TO BE CONT. I have a lot to update both personal and jobs. But its not overnight and takes manifesting/planning.





♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥
♥☽✷♥✿ ♥•♥•Building Creator Media - Da Resume /Subscribe as needed♥•Designed from Blogging topics. ♥•Team 1 - Blogger. ♥•Team 2 - Re-open Wordpress Lez Michelle User/creator/writer channel. ♥I am both a traditional & Digital (VR) Artist. I luv creating art forms. Updates 2023 - https://www.youtube.com/@ldmmia ♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Blessings my ©LOYALZ of Zion and the Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿
* ♥•*´¨♥¸.•♥♥•* ✿GOALS - Become a LinkedIn Learning Instructor (?)

The Fav 80s Radio. No shame my Loyalz. Public social are IG and Twitter X. Also Linkedin Resume ♥✷

♥✷♥https://www.linkedin.com/in/drlmoore/ ✷♥✷https://twitter.com/OnlineDrLeZ ✷♥✷https://www.instagram.com/chelleofsl/ ♥✷https://ldminc.wixsite.com/reiki

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷
♥✷©LDMMia, ©LDMYoga, ©LDM Mia Recording, ©YGoddess, ©Mia J.R. (©Mia Insatiable Films) | ♥✷My Loyalz Do Welcome♥Time: All zones allowed✷©LOYALZ of Team Zion, Atlanteans, Reiki & Loading Starseeds✷Grounding♥All Faiths are Welcome, No Dogma-Universal.✷☽♥Daily to Weekly Ur Check vibes/Chi. Working on old YouTube. - Yogic & a Holistic School Director. ** My channel is available for all teams. It also helps visitors locate my Biz Vods **

Rehab♥Teams Zion, Atlanteans, & Reiki (ASMR) Teams☽Da Collective♥✷Rebooting the LDMMIA Fan Shop