♥☽✷♥Home to ©LDMMIA and ©LOYALZ. ♥Teams Zion and Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

The ©Loyalz. All time zones welcome. Total Blog Traffic done by Google. THX everyone. Namaste'

Happy Eve - Mini Reflections-1, (with Real Life, mixed SLife art)


I have fam plans but its offline and online tonite. So most of the day hours I wont traditional be online. I do appreciate all my Loyalz and teams. Last Holiday we hit 10k-11k in one day. So I never know, when you all tune in. Schedules and times zones will differ. 

I do want to keep my reflection tradition on, so lets us mix SL this morning too. Its 7a. I have morning med rounds then I take off eventually for Bros home/household.



I will evening be back, the times we share with dad. He is soooo shady lol. But that's the sibling estimated times. Side note: i need a work phone, not for social, I could add apps, but cell for med-shifts. Its for fam and who needs to call their home lol. INSANITY the potential call list. Its a new aka job, bro does. I refuse to pay for that. No lie, refuse. Its going to (timeline) annoy me but I will wait for their family plan lol. SO, I do use prayers and meditations for situations large and small. 


OK I forgot my dreams last nite. But I did remember waking up to a piece. In short, its pretty shamanic. I am catching more endings before the beginnings. These will appear as testers, challenges, not fair, some pointless on source. We assume our source is higher purpose. Maybe, but on shamanic, some things are very earthbound triggers to intentions from others....


So I am catching endings and alter reality?? Its upcoming and will fade within 2024. Thats our Justice card-per say. I never seen, obvious energies and now karmic, like this era. I say this being midaged 47. So if there are any injustices still lingering, they will balance in 2024. Being alert on intuitive download, I am praying and meditation extra. I am also being reality timeline alert. Jus FYI and my early bird notes.







♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥
♥☽✷♥✿ ♥•♥•Building Creator Media - Da Resume /Subscribe as needed♥•Designed from Blogging topics. ♥•Team 1 - Blogger. ♥•Team 2 - Re-open Wordpress Lez Michelle User/creator/writer channel. ♥I am both a traditional & Digital (VR) Artist. I luv creating art forms. Updates 2023 - https://www.youtube.com/@ldmmia ♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Blessings my ©LOYALZ of Zion and the Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿
* ♥•*´¨♥¸.•♥♥•* ✿GOALS - Become a LinkedIn Learning Instructor (?)

The Fav 80s Radio. No shame my Loyalz. Public social are IG and Twitter X. Also Linkedin Resume ♥✷

♥✷♥https://www.linkedin.com/in/drlmoore/ ✷♥✷https://twitter.com/OnlineDrLeZ ✷♥✷https://www.instagram.com/chelleofsl/ ♥✷https://ldminc.wixsite.com/reiki

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷
♥✷©LDMMia, ©LDMYoga, ©LDM Mia Recording, ©YGoddess, ©Mia J.R. (©Mia Insatiable Films) | ♥✷My Loyalz Do Welcome♥Time: All zones allowed✷©LOYALZ of Team Zion, Atlanteans, Reiki & Loading Starseeds✷Grounding♥All Faiths are Welcome, No Dogma-Universal.✷☽♥Daily to Weekly Ur Check vibes/Chi. Working on old YouTube. - Yogic & a Holistic School Director. ** My channel is available for all teams. It also helps visitors locate my Biz Vods **

Rehab♥Teams Zion, Atlanteans, & Reiki (ASMR) Teams☽Da Collective♥✷Rebooting the LDMMIA Fan Shop