♥☽✷♥Home to ©LDMMIA and ©LOYALZ. ♥Teams Zion and Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

The ©Loyalz. All time zones welcome. Total Blog Traffic done by Google. THX everyone. Namaste'

Insomnia Reflections - Early Morning - (Greetings) The realms and Dimensions (shaman view)

 First

Welcome any New Magician Loyalz

Like our heading

♥Rated PG-MA. Lifestyle Writer♥Mixed Media Biz 2008-2023+| ©LDMMia Temple, ©LDM Yoga, ©LDM Mia Recording ©Mia J.R.|♥©Rev Lez•Goddess, Yoga-Psychedelic, Born (Cherokee) Shaman, and Intuitive. Ancestry: Black Cherokee, Japanese-European♥Welcome My Magician Loyalz♥Time: All zones welcome♥©LOYALZ of Zion and Atlanteans♥Love offer$ optional. https://ko-fi.com/ldmmia


Next,

My Insomnia Reflections - Early Morning - The realms and Dimensions

  • As we hit Dec, I am seeing a new view.
  • We are the realms/dimensions we host.
  • Because as we switch up and down, we can see the evidence. Never before (unless BC or Lost City time) Has our realities been so visible. This does effect our decision making, lifestyles, and manifesting. If you/we, can see the metaphysics behind every realm/dimension. Then, we can make different choices. 

  • Example: If every time I visit Downtown Detroit, I am reminded of my Last Ex, then I need to clear karmic / not use that area. He loved the area, He may show up using it. He is now married with a child or children. But I still may host attraction energy for personal or work. Same with my old college campus and library. Similar, If every time I visit Ann Arbor, I have a hard time, then I have to clear karmic / not use A2. I am seriously seeing the energies of certain areas  then choices for me.

  • This is how we can choose our destinies and neg/positive outcomes. It shifts how we function, plan, create needs/desires/wishes/dreams. It changes social. Its a whole collective version, new view. If you/we, walk into a realm, not a room? If we visit a dimension not a city or township? Its reality shifting....For me its Shaman. My reality has low, med, to meditative-functional High. The 5D Plus we hear about. Its ebb flow, lucky, more peaceful and works in real reality.
  • Its also why I hate this fam care/nursing situation. But, it opens/masters up my Shaman Gifts.



 

 

 

♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥
♥☽✷♥✿ ♥•♥•Building Creator Media - Da Resume /Subscribe as needed♥•Designed from Blogging topics. ♥•Team 1 - Blogger. ♥•Team 2 - Re-open Wordpress Lez Michelle User/creator/writer channel. ♥I am both a traditional & Digital (VR) Artist. I luv creating art forms. Updates 2023 - https://www.youtube.com/@ldmmia ♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Blessings my ©LOYALZ of Zion and the Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿
* ♥•*´¨♥¸.•♥♥•* ✿GOALS - Become a LinkedIn Learning Instructor (?)

The Fav 80s Radio. No shame my Loyalz. Public social are IG and Twitter X. Also Linkedin Resume ♥✷

♥✷♥https://www.linkedin.com/in/drlmoore/ ✷♥✷https://twitter.com/OnlineDrLeZ ✷♥✷https://www.instagram.com/chelleofsl/ ♥✷https://ldminc.wixsite.com/reiki

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷
♥✷©LDMMia, ©LDMYoga, ©LDM Mia Recording, ©YGoddess, ©Mia J.R. (©Mia Insatiable Films) | ♥✷My Loyalz Do Welcome♥Time: All zones allowed✷©LOYALZ of Team Zion, Atlanteans, Reiki & Loading Starseeds✷Grounding♥All Faiths are Welcome, No Dogma-Universal.✷☽♥Daily to Weekly Ur Check vibes/Chi. Working on old YouTube. - Yogic & a Holistic School Director. ** My channel is available for all teams. It also helps visitors locate my Biz Vods **

Rehab♥Teams Zion, Atlanteans, & Reiki (ASMR) Teams☽Da Collective♥✷Rebooting the LDMMIA Fan Shop