♥☽✷♥Home to ©LDMMIA and ©LOYALZ. ♥Teams Zion and Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

The ©Loyalz. All time zones welcome. Total Blog Traffic done by Google. THX everyone. Namaste'

Spirit (Offline) Progress: Sharing Practices, Grounding, Manifesting styles, My examples - SL Travel Throwbacks

 Happy Sunday my loyalz.


Been doing a lot of offline, personal reflections. My situation involves a collection of triggers. Yes, I don't always like being in Detroit or Metro area. But since I am here, I am still learning where I left off (at CMU campus life). This is both college studies, work-life goals, and spirit-science too. I did not stop. I did not quit. I could have been doomer in every motion, I refuse to be gloom in direction.

I am glad the month of October is coming to a close. It has been nearly a spooky, hard, ebb flow yr/autumn/everything. My peace, faith, and continuum are in healing work, my spiritual fused science practices. 


Being Universal I do add what works for this time. 

On example: my xtra crystals, different prayers, reg meditations, yoga rehab/yoga pilates, inspirational podcasts, Oracle cards, and grounding with Mother God/Mother Earth. Jus the main essentials. 

I do use multi culture/religion spirit guides and my 2 guardian angels. So that's behind my day routine. I find if I reduce my rituals and routines I see more bad luck, more issues, its lower defense for outside energies. I am also learning how to function offline (Pluto alignments since 2022) and in urban areas (recently) vs Countryside/Mid/North MICH. A random bummer lesson but it comes in handy for strength and building the base. It's remodeling wisdom to what I need. It's review or re-evaluation process. 

We manifest thru our learning styles. (YES-lol, I mean real life, your adult version learning preference.) I am reminded annual to every few yrs that it's a thing. 

**For me its visual, arts - includes SLife VR, movement, and writing.** 

Another example; Your learning style coming in handy. It teaches how you, as a person, attract creations. Imagine, You as an individual networking. Because within our regular schedules, those learning styles are on 24/7. These are silent drawing closer your wishes. Beyond intention we are still co-creating, attracting, manifesting towards our goals or desires. Those wishes/desires may be stronger than the prayer ritual intentions. Jus maybe, I think for me it's imbalanced. 

I jus noted I can attract 2-ways. I attract natural within my learning preferences (used in office work and college studies) then active intentions. Those are not ever the same goals/desires/wishes/prayers/dream. Sometimes they align but others they don't match. I feel ahead now. I feel improved. I am alert this time vs decades before, my first few discoveries. I created a boyfriend/relationship from my visual style. Thru Dance and music. I create from my SL life and favorite movies. Its noting the emotional base within fav hobbies and activities.

Its good to pay attention to emotions. Your emotional base can be fused into activities. Being mindful and alert will help figure this out. 

This week, I counted for 2 days, 3 times, I random made a spiritual discovery or homework alert being mindful. So that means mistakes come from being too busy. We cannot absorb everything when we rush through the days/nights.

Oh Back to lessons...

Also Some lessons feel like curses or even psychic attacks. But, it does bring me/us into balance regarding whats missing in my lifestyle/schedules/rituals.

This autumn I have been putting the pieces together. It fits my SUN, MOON, RISING, AND GENERAL ASTRO. SO actually we are all similar with different situations. We are all (remote) collective alike with different areas/environments/schedules. Hope that helps/inspires/jus sharing my progress.






♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥
♥☽✷♥✿ ♥•♥•Building Creator Media - Da Resume /Subscribe as needed♥•Designed from Blogging topics. ♥•Team 1 - Blogger. ♥•Team 2 - Re-open Wordpress Lez Michelle User/creator/writer channel. ♥I am both a traditional & Digital (VR) Artist. I luv creating art forms. Updates 2023 - https://www.youtube.com/@ldmmia ♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Blessings my ©LOYALZ of Zion and the Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿
* ♥•*´¨♥¸.•♥♥•* ✿GOALS - Become a LinkedIn Learning Instructor (?)

The Fav 80s Radio. No shame my Loyalz. Public social are IG and Twitter X. Also Linkedin Resume ♥✷

♥✷♥https://www.linkedin.com/in/drlmoore/ ✷♥✷https://twitter.com/OnlineDrLeZ ✷♥✷https://www.instagram.com/chelleofsl/ ♥✷https://ldminc.wixsite.com/reiki

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷
♥✷©LDMMia, ©LDMYoga, ©LDM Mia Recording, ©YGoddess, ©Mia J.R. (©Mia Insatiable Films) | ♥✷My Loyalz Do Welcome♥Time: All zones allowed✷©LOYALZ of Team Zion, Atlanteans, Reiki & Loading Starseeds✷Grounding♥All Faiths are Welcome, No Dogma-Universal.✷☽♥Daily to Weekly Ur Check vibes/Chi. Working on old YouTube. - Yogic & a Holistic School Director. ** My channel is available for all teams. It also helps visitors locate my Biz Vods **

Rehab♥Teams Zion, Atlanteans, & Reiki (ASMR) Teams☽Da Collective♥✷Rebooting the LDMMIA Fan Shop