♥☽✷♥Home to ©LDMMIA and ©LOYALZ. ♥Teams Zion and Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

The ©Loyalz. All time zones welcome. Total Blog Traffic done by Google. THX everyone. Namaste'

10-11a, Spirit (Offline) Progress: Part 2, In closing, halloween plans, New rules (?) on "MOVING". Lets review, its deep lol....


Getting these reflection done early, my Loyals lol.

so Ok in closing a part 2, its 10:30a. I have some agendas, Sunday studies, and things to finish before 12n even. For afternoon and evening hrs, we have a family joint schedules. Then, I switch households. I will be halloween themed but offline. Unless I hotspot at fast-food or Starbucks. I jus learnt the area version, learning walk routines, its safer, very cozy, functional, very high school area themed. My my parents area is called "OLD Redford" Bro is "Redford Charter". SO families I told them both, have re-located for high school and especially college too. 

but Bro is tired and I did my sibling coaching. We life coach each other within the good and bad. SO he started his house decor late for halloween. But he works 2 jobs on starting early. Also sometime we skip halloween traditions, when otherwise we share the occasion as siblings. 

TO be cont., but Bros house is the main one for me (temp living or paused moving) and halloween lol. My father will debate, argue, and create new rules. "Like Wow, Did you just make that up? I will say outloud or to myself. These chats are short and heated smh. Its crazy. HOW TRENDY, a new topic. MOVING EVEN WITH ELDERS HAVE NEW RULES? WHAT?

New rules involve "MOVING" can be travel based and short-term. Moving does not have to be a mortgage. Moving does not have to be a 12mo lease contract. Moving must of course be within a budget but not high priced.

We, the US to global have higher budgets. We also have to tight money stretch. It's neutral to survival. Its learning how to receive assistance as needed. Things we never considered before, we do now. Its learning a system of sharing or help for these hard times. 

But....Adding also for Michigan, It does depend on the regional area and work/job/career. I am doing research updates.

As a hobby I do real estate investment, the market, and rental updates. I did this for yrs even before CMU. So I do need the autumn/2023 version. But short term was usually listed under Business/Corporate travel. That means we are left with Vacation/Travel style renting in terms of moving?? 

We have to math areas of use and for how long. There's new questions now. "How long do I need this area?" How long am I working here and why?' (My college and office needs fuse for those.)



So between manifesting, the styles, and the terms on moving changing, a new set of questions arise. 
AM I STUCK-NO. 
Can I manifest more of everything-YES. 
Of course this involves focus and work. Its time and patience. 




But spiritually and science, we can attract things between the realms and realities faster. So that's new era perk. But we are stuck on the matrix old ways of life and functionality. We are stuck by accident. We have to really be alert to new signs as we cont to all heal and move forward. It's also coded taking time for ourselves. When we are too busy, too overworked, too burnt out, we miss these updates. I am blessed backwards in seeing so many alerts by 2024. I am learning to share safe haven too, including here. But I cannot open share with all friends, family, or social media. NOOOOO.NOPE. Sharing good news or things to come can be cursed/ruined by doomer minds. Its good to guard our blessings xtra. Ongoing topics to explore.
 

♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥
♥☽✷♥✿ ♥•♥•Building Creator Media - Da Resume /Subscribe as needed♥•Designed from Blogging topics. ♥•Team 1 - Blogger. ♥•Team 2 - Re-open Wordpress Lez Michelle User/creator/writer channel. ♥I am both a traditional & Digital (VR) Artist. I luv creating art forms. Updates 2023 - https://www.youtube.com/@ldmmia ♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Blessings my ©LOYALZ of Zion and the Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿
* ♥•*´¨♥¸.•♥♥•* ✿GOALS - Become a LinkedIn Learning Instructor (?)

The Fav 80s Radio. No shame my Loyalz. Public social are IG and Twitter X. Also Linkedin Resume ♥✷

♥✷♥https://www.linkedin.com/in/drlmoore/ ✷♥✷https://twitter.com/OnlineDrLeZ ✷♥✷https://www.instagram.com/chelleofsl/ ♥✷https://ldminc.wixsite.com/reiki

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷
♥✷©LDMMia, ©LDMYoga, ©LDM Mia Recording, ©YGoddess, ©Mia J.R. (©Mia Insatiable Films) | ♥✷My Loyalz Do Welcome♥Time: All zones allowed✷©LOYALZ of Team Zion, Atlanteans, Reiki & Loading Starseeds✷Grounding♥All Faiths are Welcome, No Dogma-Universal.✷☽♥Daily to Weekly Ur Check vibes/Chi. Working on old YouTube. - Yogic & a Holistic School Director. ** My channel is available for all teams. It also helps visitors locate my Biz Vods **

Rehab♥Teams Zion, Atlanteans, & Reiki (ASMR) Teams☽Da Collective♥✷Rebooting the LDMMIA Fan Shop