♥☽✷♥Home to ©LDMMIA and ©LOYALZ. ♥Teams Zion and Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

The ©Loyalz. All time zones welcome. Total Blog Traffic done by Google. THX everyone. Namaste'

Reflections and updates - Success is no longer traditional :: Happy Halloween Everyone

 Ok, a quick check in. Hope my Loyalz are good, well, and safe. I will be celebrating 🥳 both Halloween and Day of Dead with bro. Then, we have to hustle schedules for mom. The parent responsibilities are increasing.

I'm trying to assist and support without major sacrifice. One concern I have are dramatic shifts, deletes, bad luck, Random failures, thee extremes. These are both spiritually imbalances and definitely astrology based. I pray daily 1-4x jus to balance anything drama or chaos. This helps my ebb flow and Missing luck. So sharing today, be more alert, awareness, conscious of dramatic changes. My new preparation is not being shocked, reducing expectations, and trusting intuition. From circumstances to college ongoing. I'm seeing nothing but bad news or I break even to neutral. What's wrong with this picture. Everything is operational sly, slick, disillusioned. I swear it can be classwork, teachers, the grades, my graduation, like omg. The EDU system is falling apart K-12 and college. (I know a grade school Sub-Teacher, former close roommate, early college yrs, we chatted recently. She cannot teach anymore and filed a divorce. So her old job is ruined. She's considering art business online. But Wow, this all in 2 yrs. Think she was married a decade, long story.)

So It's destroying my trust in traditional success. So this means success is overrated and not traditional. We are totally in experimental territory. Including business, educational plans, money prosperity, wellness, everything....To be continued. Not to bum y'all out. But it's a lot going on for lifestyles today before we hit 2024...



♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥
♥☽✷♥✿ ♥•♥•Building Creator Media - Da Resume /Subscribe as needed♥•Designed from Blogging topics. ♥•Team 1 - Blogger. ♥•Team 2 - Re-open Wordpress Lez Michelle User/creator/writer channel. ♥I am both a traditional & Digital (VR) Artist. I luv creating art forms. Updates 2023 - https://www.youtube.com/@ldmmia ♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Blessings my ©LOYALZ of Zion and the Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿
* ♥•*´¨♥¸.•♥♥•* ✿GOALS - Become a LinkedIn Learning Instructor (?)

The Fav 80s Radio. No shame my Loyalz. Public social are IG and Twitter X. Also Linkedin Resume ♥✷

♥✷♥https://www.linkedin.com/in/drlmoore/ ✷♥✷https://twitter.com/OnlineDrLeZ ✷♥✷https://www.instagram.com/chelleofsl/ ♥✷https://ldminc.wixsite.com/reiki

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷
♥✷©LDMMia, ©LDMYoga, ©LDM Mia Recording, ©YGoddess, ©Mia J.R. (©Mia Insatiable Films) | ♥✷My Loyalz Do Welcome♥Time: All zones allowed✷©LOYALZ of Team Zion, Atlanteans, Reiki & Loading Starseeds✷Grounding♥All Faiths are Welcome, No Dogma-Universal.✷☽♥Daily to Weekly Ur Check vibes/Chi. Working on old YouTube. - Yogic & a Holistic School Director. ** My channel is available for all teams. It also helps visitors locate my Biz Vods **

Rehab♥Teams Zion, Atlanteans, & Reiki (ASMR) Teams☽Da Collective♥✷Rebooting the LDMMIA Fan Shop