♥☽✷♥Home to ©LDMMIA and ©LOYALZ. ♥Teams Zion and Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

The ©Loyalz. All time zones welcome. Total Blog Traffic done by Google. THX everyone. Namaste'

I'm gonna cry real tears, if we hit 100k for team loyalz readers, fam care news, being vegan, Throwbacks, My reality jump research begins.... mom did her alter reality in my face, it's vibrationz

 OMG we are 72k monthly (tears)

I'm near tears.... tears. free-flowing Tears.

Thx,

I'm gonna cry real tears, if we hit 100k for team loyalz readers

I'm over working. mom on safety is hospitalized (overnight hrs) at old Botsford now Beaumont hospital Farmington Michigan, (our family hospital) for IV and evaluation. She had one ensure, no water or juice after the return hm. I'm outta retirement an old skool aide, I panicked the f*ck out. Y'all seriously it's stern my vintage training under no med certificate I'm strict thou. I told dad and bro, mom is low fluids. We hospital her after 12a or before. She time leaped in my face. She had men surrounding her asking questions for ambulance transportation. No lie mom was queen of the Nile, hair free flowing, saying yes I'm hungry. Like girrrrrl. You refused our food and liquids. She queen of Nile y'all for five men, later two women, senior transportation legit. My reality jump research begins.... mom did her alter reality in my face a jump. It's real y'all she is near 7O and live herself.

Oh, I'm late finishing this post. I'm still in body type full to flex vegan. But, I can barely mgt Vegan here in Detroit with family. Also mid to North Michigan promote holistic, outdoorsy life. I got so 🤢😷 sick during afternoon hrs. Omgggg. It's happened random before my brother is a witness. I usually don't fam or social share otherwise. I'm ok now it's 4-5a, but took a meditative reboot. I jus late txt updates to bro. To be continued. It's all mindfulness and vibrations too.




♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥
♥☽✷♥✿ ♥•♥•Building Creator Media - Da Resume /Subscribe as needed♥•Designed from Blogging topics. ♥•Team 1 - Blogger. ♥•Team 2 - Re-open Wordpress Lez Michelle User/creator/writer channel. ♥I am both a traditional & Digital (VR) Artist. I luv creating art forms. Updates 2023 - https://www.youtube.com/@ldmmia ♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Blessings my ©LOYALZ of Zion and the Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿
* ♥•*´¨♥¸.•♥♥•* ✿GOALS - Become a LinkedIn Learning Instructor (?)

The Fav 80s Radio. No shame my Loyalz. Public social are IG and Twitter X. Also Linkedin Resume ♥✷

♥✷♥https://www.linkedin.com/in/drlmoore/ ✷♥✷https://twitter.com/OnlineDrLeZ ✷♥✷https://www.instagram.com/chelleofsl/ ♥✷https://ldminc.wixsite.com/reiki

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷
♥✷©LDMMia, ©LDMYoga, ©LDM Mia Recording, ©YGoddess, ©Mia J.R. (©Mia Insatiable Films) | ♥✷My Loyalz Do Welcome♥Time: All zones allowed✷©LOYALZ of Team Zion, Atlanteans, Reiki & Loading Starseeds✷Grounding♥All Faiths are Welcome, No Dogma-Universal.✷☽♥Daily to Weekly Ur Check vibes/Chi. Working on old YouTube. - Yogic & a Holistic School Director. ** My channel is available for all teams. It also helps visitors locate my Biz Vods **

Rehab♥Teams Zion, Atlanteans, & Reiki (ASMR) Teams☽Da Collective♥✷Rebooting the LDMMIA Fan Shop