♥☽✷♥Home to ©LDMMIA and ©LOYALZ. ♥Teams Zion and Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

The ©Loyalz. All time zones welcome. Total Blog Traffic done by Google. THX everyone. Namaste'

Deep Reflections: Let's give up seeking old approvals, there's a lot of triggers in astrology

 First, hello my Loyalz. I swear I am struggling against the matrix and realm collapses. whatever it's called, I see the fight for my med to higher frequencies also preset, designed, created over yrs. Smh, just to access my higher vibrations I see the energy war. Just my experience and alert. Ok on reflections, I noticed with family especially my father he thrives on insults, negativity, crime TV, the dark side, it's his nature since dating mom smh. He was teen/twenties high prosperity and matched her girl version, otherwise they are still opposites. It's crazy funny. She's still very supportive of me and Biz ventures. (Mom is doing times ten better but still in the hospital this weekend. Her nursing hm before sun release had her on too many medications.) But on topic, getting his respect/approval will never happen it's against his entertainment and comedy. I have to accept this and move on. I'm sharing this private example because it's old approval I won't have. I'm still loved but it's not fair respect/approval ever. I have this issue with my (black Cherokee) grandfather nearly age 95. Similar stories, these family seniors will stubbornly stick to their habits and judgement. This means I have to personally move on and not take everything personally. I also am learning my real support is with my brother and his house is primary. We team work, share resources, and thru him I'm treated with regard. Sad but ok. My journey is solo even though I have family life. I am seeing the pros and cons, what's important, what's balance, how to upgrade my frequencies. There's also many astrology alignments triggering our decades prior. This does comfort me thru my issues, old karmic, healing, and mastery process. I feel better on a collective level vs victim or pity. On a collective frequency we are still releasing random baggage and crap blocking our wellness, prosperity, healing, the true authentic selves. Hope it makes sense. It's my Saturday deep thoughts...I only share here. Sometimes with bro via sibling meetings. But it's exclusively for my Loyalz and teams. I'm still hustling homework. Working late tonight, Sunday, may quickly use Starbucks on docs, visiting mom the weekends, it's busy. Me and bro survive or mgt on team work.





♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥
♥☽✷♥✿ ♥•♥•Building Creator Media - Da Resume /Subscribe as needed♥•Designed from Blogging topics. ♥•Team 1 - Blogger. ♥•Team 2 - Re-open Wordpress Lez Michelle User/creator/writer channel. ♥I am both a traditional & Digital (VR) Artist. I luv creating art forms. Updates 2023 - https://www.youtube.com/@ldmmia ♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Blessings my ©LOYALZ of Zion and the Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿
* ♥•*´¨♥¸.•♥♥•* ✿GOALS - Become a LinkedIn Learning Instructor (?)

The Fav 80s Radio. No shame my Loyalz. Public social are IG and Twitter X. Also Linkedin Resume ♥✷

♥✷♥https://www.linkedin.com/in/drlmoore/ ✷♥✷https://twitter.com/OnlineDrLeZ ✷♥✷https://www.instagram.com/chelleofsl/ ♥✷https://ldminc.wixsite.com/reiki

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷
♥✷©LDMMia, ©LDMYoga, ©LDM Mia Recording, ©YGoddess, ©Mia J.R. (©Mia Insatiable Films) | ♥✷My Loyalz Do Welcome♥Time: All zones allowed✷©LOYALZ of Team Zion, Atlanteans, Reiki & Loading Starseeds✷Grounding♥All Faiths are Welcome, No Dogma-Universal.✷☽♥Daily to Weekly Ur Check vibes/Chi. Working on old YouTube. - Yogic & a Holistic School Director. ** My channel is available for all teams. It also helps visitors locate my Biz Vods **

Rehab♥Teams Zion, Atlanteans, & Reiki (ASMR) Teams☽Da Collective♥✷Rebooting the LDMMIA Fan Shop