♥☽✷♥Home to ©LDMMIA and ©LOYALZ. ♥Teams Zion and Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

The ©Loyalz. All time zones welcome. Total Blog Traffic done by Google. THX everyone. Namaste'

Up 6a, now after 7a, Crystal Coaching - Studio Work Morning Day2 - Tech issues, Crystals can cave or prism….


I am having tech-issues loading Part 2 in the Temple School. This was the afternoon and evening of yesterday, its blocked energy wise. The audio vod will disappear after I saved it. 

Those interested can try the intro 1. The program can be presented in the Temple but not literally hosted.

On format and time, it works. Because I only need a widget or display info for how to register.

I will work on that part this morning. Programs will vary. I am using my own methods. I picture as a lifestyle coach, I’m the primary example naturally.


  • I really will be applying my Crystal energy to troubled areas/issues/karmic. I already started early evening Thursday. 
  • Crystals can do more then they look. They can host realms/dimensionals per crystal or a set. Its because they can *prism* anything. That concept is rare. Will call it the Cave method. learnt by accident this solo job. 
  • Prayers with crystals take care. They *cave/prism* depending on the need. *Prayer paper Attachments* can cause big, long term errors. So there’s both power or error. This can be one any size crystal, imagine several to large. 
  • The image is much like the First Superman or animations about cities. But Its good to understand parallels and Paradoxes for some things.
  • Ok That was free$, i do know some things😝😜📚.

  • 🧐So I am carefully applying and reprogramming 2 bags of crystals. Lower realm earth bound/issues only. Not my med to higher dimensions. 
  • In daily life, we switch constantly between parallels, realms, dimensions to function. However, recently the lower are hard to live in. This for me, was predicted in both 2006 and 2012 by Angel Michael. Its no surprise to me. But the real life survival is shocking. Nothing we do by 2024, should be low realm/dimensional. We have to ground using improved frequencies. Hope it makes sense, its my experience too. Its also fusing the zodiac collective. I’m personally saying, by 2024 on vibes. 
  • We appear to need protection immediately. Meanwhile, ppl are still pursuing water life. I think Mother Nature gave us high alerts several ways. The news keeps announcing ship events good and bad. On example: We can now buy/lease 3 years on a cruise ship. Its news this week 6/29. I can’t find it. But, this was random on apple news.

  • *I’m taking side notes, will coach this eventually.*
  • Also To transferring skills/methods/Yoga, est online is challenging. Bare with me. Hosting will expand per project on tech-needs. THX Loyalz.
  • I can still try to transfer Audio 2 somewhere this morning….


  • Crystals in the home and meditation 

In basic review:

  • Crystals aid many things including home Feng shui, healing, rejuvenation, manifestations, and yoga/meditations.
  • Each earth crystal hosts elements to raise our vibrations. They prevent drainage from psychic attacks or low vibrations.
  • These can be in any and all areas of life.
  • Large Crystals are worth Prices $99 - $299 (5”) - $9,999 (10”), and high as $30k. Expensive are Tibet Himalayan High Altitude, Spiritual, Reiki, Healing large Balls.
  • You can metaphysically buy/sell preset energy items. Usually I program my own. 

  • Upcoming//eCourse package File variety a tech goal. Students can use free convert apps on emergency. 
  • Introductions sold separately.

♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥
♥☽✷♥✿ ♥•♥•Building Creator Media - Da Resume /Subscribe as needed♥•Designed from Blogging topics. ♥•Team 1 - Blogger. ♥•Team 2 - Re-open Wordpress Lez Michelle User/creator/writer channel. ♥I am both a traditional & Digital (VR) Artist. I luv creating art forms. Updates 2023 - https://www.youtube.com/@ldmmia ♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Blessings my ©LOYALZ of Zion and the Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿
* ♥•*´¨♥¸.•♥♥•* ✿GOALS - Become a LinkedIn Learning Instructor (?)

The Fav 80s Radio. No shame my Loyalz. Public social are IG and Twitter X. Also Linkedin Resume ♥✷

♥✷♥https://www.linkedin.com/in/drlmoore/ ✷♥✷https://twitter.com/OnlineDrLeZ ✷♥✷https://www.instagram.com/chelleofsl/ ♥✷https://ldminc.wixsite.com/reiki

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷
♥✷©LDMMia, ©LDMYoga, ©LDM Mia Recording, ©YGoddess, ©Mia J.R. (©Mia Insatiable Films) | ♥✷My Loyalz Do Welcome♥Time: All zones allowed✷©LOYALZ of Team Zion, Atlanteans, Reiki & Loading Starseeds✷Grounding♥All Faiths are Welcome, No Dogma-Universal.✷☽♥Daily to Weekly Ur Check vibes/Chi. Working on old YouTube. - Yogic & a Holistic School Director. ** My channel is available for all teams. It also helps visitors locate my Biz Vods **

Rehab♥Teams Zion, Atlanteans, & Reiki (ASMR) Teams☽Da Collective♥✷Rebooting the LDMMIA Fan Shop