♥☽✷♥Home to ©LDMMIA and ©LOYALZ. ♥Teams Zion and Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

The ©Loyalz. All time zones welcome. Total Blog Traffic done by Google. THX everyone. Namaste'

My Home Life and Future Manifestations - the scoop - the rant - whats to come - Morning Loyalz - 5-7a

Morning Loyalz and Happy Tuesday after the Holidays (too funny, its rough for tue after Memorial Day)

My Home life is always coded - hot topic?

Sometimes, PPL/Fam/Friends will obsess over your living situation by preference/beliefs/default. Its almost mysterious to me. I am not that character or personality. (I do have creation concerns, and working progress)

It's to me an evolution process because I remember the entire journey not partial.

  • So Ok, My home life is college campus, formerly family. However, after awhile fam life became demanding. Also enslaved, inhuman lol, not respectful to me as a woman, ect lol. I do well at by brothers home but its not private concept (Dad has keys, codes, full any-private-time access.) I still get indirect fam issues. It's really the power of dominance. We ignore the concept of power and control/domination. Thats for close friends, love ones, and especially family. To to be cont on how I visit, guest roomie, use my brothers home. 
  • I prefer independence. 
  • Before this I was usually within apt life for Washtenaw County and hosted bestie roomies. I did dorm younger yrs, it was expensive, but I met my Bestie Sis.

So in review, Whats Next?

  • I have to use Mount Pleasant MICH for College(s). I say this because I am at CMU but hope to transfer near by for other studies. Maybe finish business, I am so annoyed will see. At this point, I am 47 yrs old. I am alert and aware of this age situation. I cannot tolerate the youth-card of ongoing, traditional style, education. 
  • I am ready to upgrade my entrepreneurship, do related investments, and travel. I am ready to move on, seriously Its my age. On Politics, my age is never mentioned. Its Family (even EDU) for domination and control again. SMH, our society in America is mad crazy. I know cities, states, circumstances will vary. Seriously, I am catching a theme on power and control methods. As an older woman I have my reasons and rights. However, I see the opposite via residential or EDU. HMMMM
However,
  • I am planning to study abroad or relocate to Japan. I find it interesting.


  • Those are My manifestations at the moment. 
  • The primary and important is, remaining in my chosen college area (MidMich). I love Detroit but not for primary residence. Theres no respect of privacy. Its not within the codes of family life. Its a situation....
  • Will update monthly, the summer. 

  • A PS Note-Im getting up, its 9:15a (Its all working progress and spiritual too. Its understanding the realms and frequencies. Its Leveling up for spirit and manifestations. We are in between eras too. Mayan lingers or returns, theres Goddess Era, and Diamond is coming. So we are mapping the vibes within that. Its my combination of metaphysical news/observations. That sounds surreal 'but' is daily, functional vibe life. Its how we interact with the available *Visualization* dimensions. So our needs, desires, and wants will hit *a realm*. Its on us how we interact and create within these realms. Some are default low and eyes us. Others we must regular meditate for. But its spirit work.)



♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥
♥☽✷♥✿ ♥•♥•Building Creator Media - Da Resume /Subscribe as needed♥•Designed from Blogging topics. ♥•Team 1 - Blogger. ♥•Team 2 - Re-open Wordpress Lez Michelle User/creator/writer channel. ♥I am both a traditional & Digital (VR) Artist. I luv creating art forms. Updates 2023 - https://www.youtube.com/@ldmmia ♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Blessings my ©LOYALZ of Zion and the Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿
* ♥•*´¨♥¸.•♥♥•* ✿GOALS - Become a LinkedIn Learning Instructor (?)

The Fav 80s Radio. No shame my Loyalz. Public social are IG and Twitter X. Also Linkedin Resume ♥✷

♥✷♥https://www.linkedin.com/in/drlmoore/ ✷♥✷https://twitter.com/OnlineDrLeZ ✷♥✷https://www.instagram.com/chelleofsl/ ♥✷https://ldminc.wixsite.com/reiki

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷
♥✷©LDMMia, ©LDMYoga, ©LDM Mia Recording, ©YGoddess, ©Mia J.R. (©Mia Insatiable Films) | ♥✷My Loyalz Do Welcome♥Time: All zones allowed✷©LOYALZ of Team Zion, Atlanteans, Reiki & Loading Starseeds✷Grounding♥All Faiths are Welcome, No Dogma-Universal.✷☽♥Daily to Weekly Ur Check vibes/Chi. Working on old YouTube. - Yogic & a Holistic School Director. ** My channel is available for all teams. It also helps visitors locate my Biz Vods **

Rehab♥Teams Zion, Atlanteans, & Reiki (ASMR) Teams☽Da Collective♥✷Rebooting the LDMMIA Fan Shop