♥☽✷♥Home to ©LDMMIA and ©LOYALZ. ♥Teams Zion and Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

The ©Loyalz. All time zones welcome. Total Blog Traffic done by Google. THX everyone. Namaste'

Bringing back coaching services? My Real Exp & Perks - Need ideas Loyalz

Ok my Loyalz,
My last public published coaching services were decades ago.
On experience i learnt from my Bestie Sis.
 I have known her under 30 yrs from college dormitory, apt Roomies, she shared her (Its Ann Arbor, soon for sell. CONDO IS Under repairs. A FAM TREASURE. She lives in Northville Metro Mich) condo, est. BUT She has paid me in total 25 plus yrz in: 
Free family car (the 90s), 
boyfriend unlimited credit card purchases (shes married, her last guy was an Engineer. He had lg business credit), 
Online cash service donations $25 to standard $100. 
Sis Gifts and Sponsorship pre-recession $300 to $3900k. 
<<She and hubby have credit with me during recession. Their new mortgage in Northville is super high/expensive now.>>
Sounds luxurious but as former roommates we had adventures poor azz to college comfortable. 
But she is my *25 yr experience on intuitive messages, Coaching, and family pastor work.
My background i only share in pieces and randomly.
Now for public, 
Omgggggg, how to integrate or fuse? Its a range of ideas but must balance or harmonize. Nothing stressful or a pain. Its must ebb flow for setup to schedules and functionality.
I could use the Biz patron for modern group accommodations?
JUS an idea to assist our safe haven blogger. We still need expansion too.
Will meditate on sum ideas...Its new and could aid both sides. Its hard to extend services online seriously.
Ok, i got my Tuesday schedule to mgt. i got my snacks. Its from our mini market shake place. We host other markets on campus, i use east. But my Tuesdays still are busy and limited. Doing lunch its after 2p. Later everyone. Flex-Vegan//Tonight I will simmer sum herb chicken. Its easy to stove cook. I use virgin oil and seasoning. I cook low heat as i Office thou.



♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥
♥☽✷♥✿ ♥•♥•Building Creator Media - Da Resume /Subscribe as needed♥•Designed from Blogging topics. ♥•Team 1 - Blogger. ♥•Team 2 - Re-open Wordpress Lez Michelle User/creator/writer channel. ♥I am both a traditional & Digital (VR) Artist. I luv creating art forms. Updates 2023 - https://www.youtube.com/@ldmmia ♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Blessings my ©LOYALZ of Zion and the Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿
* ♥•*´¨♥¸.•♥♥•* ✿GOALS - Become a LinkedIn Learning Instructor (?)

The Fav 80s Radio. No shame my Loyalz. Public social are IG and Twitter X. Also Linkedin Resume ♥✷

♥✷♥https://www.linkedin.com/in/drlmoore/ ✷♥✷https://twitter.com/OnlineDrLeZ ✷♥✷https://www.instagram.com/chelleofsl/ ♥✷https://ldminc.wixsite.com/reiki

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷
♥✷©LDMMia, ©LDMYoga, ©LDM Mia Recording, ©YGoddess, ©Mia J.R. (©Mia Insatiable Films) | ♥✷My Loyalz Do Welcome♥Time: All zones allowed✷©LOYALZ of Team Zion, Atlanteans, Reiki & Loading Starseeds✷Grounding♥All Faiths are Welcome, No Dogma-Universal.✷☽♥Daily to Weekly Ur Check vibes/Chi. Working on old YouTube. - Yogic & a Holistic School Director. ** My channel is available for all teams. It also helps visitors locate my Biz Vods **

Rehab♥Teams Zion, Atlanteans, & Reiki (ASMR) Teams☽Da Collective♥✷Rebooting the LDMMIA Fan Shop