♥☽✷♥Home to ©LDMMIA and ©LOYALZ. ♥Teams Zion and Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

The ©Loyalz. All time zones welcome. Total Blog Traffic done by Google. THX everyone. Namaste'

12n/Afternoon Campus - Tues- Grounding? Does Routines Ground? Walking? Also How to release activity crap lol? (My Lessons)

On introduction: We all need specific self care. I find on age and era my self care is extra. I am always learning, exploring, the Vegan, holistic, yoga, meditative, herbal life way of reboot. Also, I have to learn how to mgt my daily chi/vibes. I am asking new personal reflections questions. 


After this weekend on revelations: I understand we cannot run. We cannot always move. I do still have goals for both the college area (MTP, MidMich) and Asian/Japan traveling. However, I just learnt we cannot run somewhere. I think on YouTube, ppl are traveling to escape now. Influencers are expanding, exploring, selling assets, selling vehicles, and on the plane. Its hot topic trending, not for all but most. So Brand new I am revising my questions. "How Am I Healing? How am I digesting energies? When I am irritated, annoyed, pissed, how do I release it?" Its simple but essential for vibrations. Its fusing spirit work within transactions or activities. Especially outside the household. Both in and out the homes need work. I find its different and requires practice/observations/study.


On Schedule Warning-Spring/Summer: May ending (Now) to June, I am moving a few times? (Theres my brothers home for summer then new campus area? Its once or twice in moving? His home is cozy but not private. I dont mind 'Guest Roomie' We blend like twins. Its sibling perfection. But theres misc annoyances beyond us. I will txt him today on FYI-ideas for bckup.) I am creating fast as possible. Its using my intuitive gifts and wisdom thus far. Then applied to a local (MTP) new 2yr-college, family situations/schedules are slow pending, and my reg 2 summer classes are on. So I may get busy random. Its a test, lesson, and journey. Its almost an adventure. I can see my spiritual life fusing into reg routines-LIKE WOW/WHOA. SO Dont worry, I will catch up and update.

Campus Life, Whats Needed, Whats da Vibes:

- Using careful routes, its summer so I’m open to flexibility and chill time. Doing remote office using devices. A long day ahead. I break down in sections. Its more stressful beyond summer terms. 

- On reading vibes, its quiet on campus. Reviewing homework for after the holiday. Finished yesterdays too. I can take a walk but visit the shake place first…



♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥
♥☽✷♥✿ ♥•♥•Building Creator Media - Da Resume /Subscribe as needed♥•Designed from Blogging topics. ♥•Team 1 - Blogger. ♥•Team 2 - Re-open Wordpress Lez Michelle User/creator/writer channel. ♥I am both a traditional & Digital (VR) Artist. I luv creating art forms. Updates 2023 - https://www.youtube.com/@ldmmia ♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Blessings my ©LOYALZ of Zion and the Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿
* ♥•*´¨♥¸.•♥♥•* ✿GOALS - Become a LinkedIn Learning Instructor (?)

The Fav 80s Radio. No shame my Loyalz. Public social are IG and Twitter X. Also Linkedin Resume ♥✷

♥✷♥https://www.linkedin.com/in/drlmoore/ ✷♥✷https://twitter.com/OnlineDrLeZ ✷♥✷https://www.instagram.com/chelleofsl/ ♥✷https://ldminc.wixsite.com/reiki

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷
♥✷©LDMMia, ©LDMYoga, ©LDM Mia Recording, ©YGoddess, ©Mia J.R. (©Mia Insatiable Films) | ♥✷My Loyalz Do Welcome♥Time: All zones allowed✷©LOYALZ of Team Zion, Atlanteans, Reiki & Loading Starseeds✷Grounding♥All Faiths are Welcome, No Dogma-Universal.✷☽♥Daily to Weekly Ur Check vibes/Chi. Working on old YouTube. - Yogic & a Holistic School Director. ** My channel is available for all teams. It also helps visitors locate my Biz Vods **

Rehab♥Teams Zion, Atlanteans, & Reiki (ASMR) Teams☽Da Collective♥✷Rebooting the LDMMIA Fan Shop