♥☽✷♥Home to ©LDMMIA and ©LOYALZ. ♥Teams Zion and Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

The ©Loyalz. All time zones welcome. Total Blog Traffic done by Google. THX everyone. Namaste'

Pre-Bday - closing - Metaphysical Need$ in Rece$$ion - Crystal$ for Vibrations, Meditation, Yoga - *whole$ale updating my collection to upgrade*

Morning for me my Loyalz and Teams.

Happy Sunday and Weekend ending soon.


Also My Pre-Bday, Bday Is Wed

Part 3 and Closing 

So A continued topic this weekend and accident? Maybe random serendipity. Metaphysical stores in inflation/recession. 

Our needs are shifting, as we know for realms/dimensions. Theres hell fighting harder, more sly, mean cheating, against our shifts. Then theres us working lighter, better, higher, and faster naturally vs hell. The best I can summarize for real. 


We are using a lot of meditation resources for intuition messages and yoga practices. However, now for our environments (on yoga and meditations) may need help. I am finding I never have enough resources including Crystals. 


On Rece$$ion: So certain Crystals are now worth triple plus. They are $200 to $3k-$9K. Its surreal but actual reality no lie. This is on mid to larger $izes on needs. I do plan to hopefully wholesale update my collection. For vibe upgrades in yoga therapy/fitness, intuition work, and daily meditations. But I wanted to $hare this in review. 

This is proof that vibrational and frequency work is on/live/and survival. Its global and officially showing up with our shops and stores - online. No joke, we are in a transitional era on spirit. Anyone not working on their energy and frequencies can fall behind. We are becoming divided on realities for that reason. Unless you see love ones, friends, and family naturally being Good vibes only. Theres trouble in social and lifestyles. Seriously observe how their lifestyles vibe low first, get stuck, and high occasionally. It started during high covid cases. I am not picking, fussing, or lying it all true. I still have to social but its restricted or challenging. I am first practicing protection to healing. Then eventually learning how to social energy safe. Hope that part makes sense. We have to focus both on ourselves but how we interact socially.

🦋👏🏾OK 💕Happy Sunday🌷 my Loyalz. Blessings and Namaste. I have to start ⏰🌧Sunday routines then library for finals.






♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥
♥☽✷♥✿ ♥•♥•Building Creator Media - Da Resume /Subscribe as needed♥•Designed from Blogging topics. ♥•Team 1 - Blogger. ♥•Team 2 - Re-open Wordpress Lez Michelle User/creator/writer channel. ♥I am both a traditional & Digital (VR) Artist. I luv creating art forms. Updates 2023 - https://www.youtube.com/@ldmmia ♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Blessings my ©LOYALZ of Zion and the Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿
* ♥•*´¨♥¸.•♥♥•* ✿GOALS - Become a LinkedIn Learning Instructor (?)

The Fav 80s Radio. No shame my Loyalz. Public social are IG and Twitter X. Also Linkedin Resume ♥✷

♥✷♥https://www.linkedin.com/in/drlmoore/ ✷♥✷https://twitter.com/OnlineDrLeZ ✷♥✷https://www.instagram.com/chelleofsl/ ♥✷https://ldminc.wixsite.com/reiki

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷
♥✷©LDMMia, ©LDMYoga, ©LDM Mia Recording, ©YGoddess, ©Mia J.R. (©Mia Insatiable Films) | ♥✷My Loyalz Do Welcome♥Time: All zones allowed✷©LOYALZ of Team Zion, Atlanteans, Reiki & Loading Starseeds✷Grounding♥All Faiths are Welcome, No Dogma-Universal.✷☽♥Daily to Weekly Ur Check vibes/Chi. Working on old YouTube. - Yogic & a Holistic School Director. ** My channel is available for all teams. It also helps visitors locate my Biz Vods **

Rehab♥Teams Zion, Atlanteans, & Reiki (ASMR) Teams☽Da Collective♥✷Rebooting the LDMMIA Fan Shop