♥☽✷♥Home to ©LDMMIA and ©LOYALZ. ♥Teams Zion and Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

The ©Loyalz. All time zones welcome. Total Blog Traffic done by Google. THX everyone. Namaste'

Real Life and Dream Reflections :: Dimensional Shifts, Lightbody, and CoCreations- Manifestations reach us not for low astral/realm/dimensional realities ()

 


Hello all, my Zion Loyalz.

  • My Real Experience I am sharing here first. Its about energy and I am a witness.
  • I have been really feeling the lightbody pros and cons and functionality. I noticed sometimes I cannot eat heavy foods, I have to vegan light during stress or coaching sessions. 


    • I coach follow-ups only to my Bestie Sis. She has been using, requesting, donating, contributing for a decade-plus this service. I am her family minister church, She is married and a Mom now. So I work with her. Otherwise, its so draining and so much work. Sorry I dont offer public services online. I do with her alone, see why I am a lightworker. If I did anything heavy (or heavy foods/meal plans) it would ruin me or the session. My sis issues are doomer, darker, low astral, or 1990s older. She does not dimensional shift. So I am catching the pros and cons. (LIKE WTF IS THIS lol???)



  • I am seeing in gifts and intuition the dimensions clearer. I see why Goddess/Intuitive's/Readers like Mama Dee Tarot will Bitch ppl about the psychic-veil being zero. I think in metaphysics we get stuck on terms alone. We got stuck saying the psychic veil was thin, but that was 1-2 decades ago lol. Its a pretty intense time of the realms or I use dimensions; are vivid and on. This ranges from dark low astral, medium, to higher frequencies.
  • Also creative using protection, aids my daily life, better sleep, and I can get more intuition downloads. 
    • A cool example: I dreamt during a nap, that the work I do in SLife is still manifesting. I dont have the art examples, its on my older computer (The Dell Monster. A desktop, My oldest; It does work fine. But Its not for CMU homework. I will use the MacBook)
      • But some of the Secondlife VR travels and homes I lived and rented in SLife (IN MY SLEEP) I saw da truth. In a Dream loop/repeatedly, I saw 5-8 yrs later, still manifesting it for MidMich area. WOW, Thats pretty intense and too cool. My VR is manifesting naturally from (Detroit) daily life activities.



    • So I see some manifestations, creations are high frequency not low vibe, not done yet, and reaches us as we work. Some Manifestations reach us not for low astral/realm/dimensional realities but as we med to high work up. 
      • We have to work, vibe, level up to receive them. They could have been created 5, 10, 20 yrs ago on real time. We are also dealing with time and space too.



    • Working progress but my revelation so far and from nap dream sleep. Sharing only here, in time I can share with others. However I felt it was essential for my ZION Collective.
    • Happy Early Weekend. Working but its our CMU Light EDU Break. Its almost finals and we are doing mid term work too. Our Easter we work thru, I would have to remote it. Not an issue but annoying.


♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥
♥☽✷♥✿ ♥•♥•Building Creator Media - Da Resume /Subscribe as needed♥•Designed from Blogging topics. ♥•Team 1 - Blogger. ♥•Team 2 - Re-open Wordpress Lez Michelle User/creator/writer channel. ♥I am both a traditional & Digital (VR) Artist. I luv creating art forms. Updates 2023 - https://www.youtube.com/@ldmmia ♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Blessings my ©LOYALZ of Zion and the Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿
* ♥•*´¨♥¸.•♥♥•* ✿GOALS - Become a LinkedIn Learning Instructor (?)

The Fav 80s Radio. No shame my Loyalz. Public social are IG and Twitter X. Also Linkedin Resume ♥✷

♥✷♥https://www.linkedin.com/in/drlmoore/ ✷♥✷https://twitter.com/OnlineDrLeZ ✷♥✷https://www.instagram.com/chelleofsl/ ♥✷https://ldminc.wixsite.com/reiki

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷
♥✷©LDMMia, ©LDMYoga, ©LDM Mia Recording, ©YGoddess, ©Mia J.R. (©Mia Insatiable Films) | ♥✷My Loyalz Do Welcome♥Time: All zones allowed✷©LOYALZ of Team Zion, Atlanteans, Reiki & Loading Starseeds✷Grounding♥All Faiths are Welcome, No Dogma-Universal.✷☽♥Daily to Weekly Ur Check vibes/Chi. Working on old YouTube. - Yogic & a Holistic School Director. ** My channel is available for all teams. It also helps visitors locate my Biz Vods **

Rehab♥Teams Zion, Atlanteans, & Reiki (ASMR) Teams☽Da Collective♥✷Rebooting the LDMMIA Fan Shop