♥☽✷♥Home to ©LDMMIA and ©LOYALZ. ♥Teams Zion and Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

The ©Loyalz. All time zones welcome. Total Blog Traffic done by Google. THX everyone. Namaste'

Temple Office Reflections - Unless you or I vowed to be a nun or monk, we are not suppose to sacrifice ourselves. (Trained Doomer lives)


First my intuition about today was on point. I am designing it partial home office/studio with campus life SMH. OK, its a busy few weeks ahead. My focus is one task and day at a time.

Trained Doomer/Random Thoughts:

As I reflect back, 

I have seen intentionally friends or family would detour my dreams, goals, and success efforts. This was done in many tones, chats, formats, moods, and causally. Not by everyone, a selected few, the elders, the misc have been very high ego detouring me over 2 decades. I am social careful, now our era. I don't show bitterness or malice. I just keep my distance without the reg greetings. (Exclude Moms, My Bestie-Sis, and my Brother lol, my supporters. Yes at times they doom in beliefs However its nearly their personal mindset. We host freewill and wont always agree or be the same.) Its called programming. I just figured this out. Our childhood, teens, to adult life we are programmed by era and influence. When in life we are programmed to be less, to not try, to not success, so others can do better. We are trained at times to allow the next girl or guy to prosper not us. We later become bitter, depressed, and resentful-even for the downfall. Its not always the next persons fault, but ours. We allowed the mind control of others. We allow the roam free loops of negativity. We have to give ourselves a break and freedom as well.

Unless you or I vowed to be a nun or monk, we are not suppose to sacrifice ourselves. Just think about all the times you were trained to hush it up. To shut down a dream. To not success for the greater doom not good of a situation. Its real life, done often, and insanity still. Its time we take a stand. Its time we aim to better ourselves. 


Its time we try to succeed by all means, over and beyond. 



WHY NOT, the old rules no longer apply. Jus sayin....A random thought I wanted to share.




♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥
♥☽✷♥✿ ♥•♥•Building Creator Media - Da Resume /Subscribe as needed♥•Designed from Blogging topics. ♥•Team 1 - Blogger. ♥•Team 2 - Re-open Wordpress Lez Michelle User/creator/writer channel. ♥I am both a traditional & Digital (VR) Artist. I luv creating art forms. Updates 2023 - https://www.youtube.com/@ldmmia ♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Blessings my ©LOYALZ of Zion and the Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿
* ♥•*´¨♥¸.•♥♥•* ✿GOALS - Become a LinkedIn Learning Instructor (?)

The Fav 80s Radio. No shame my Loyalz. Public social are IG and Twitter X. Also Linkedin Resume ♥✷

♥✷♥https://www.linkedin.com/in/drlmoore/ ✷♥✷https://twitter.com/OnlineDrLeZ ✷♥✷https://www.instagram.com/chelleofsl/ ♥✷https://ldminc.wixsite.com/reiki

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷
♥✷©LDMMia, ©LDMYoga, ©LDM Mia Recording, ©YGoddess, ©Mia J.R. (©Mia Insatiable Films) | ♥✷My Loyalz Do Welcome♥Time: All zones allowed✷©LOYALZ of Team Zion, Atlanteans, Reiki & Loading Starseeds✷Grounding♥All Faiths are Welcome, No Dogma-Universal.✷☽♥Daily to Weekly Ur Check vibes/Chi. Working on old YouTube. - Yogic & a Holistic School Director. ** My channel is available for all teams. It also helps visitors locate my Biz Vods **

Rehab♥Teams Zion, Atlanteans, & Reiki (ASMR) Teams☽Da Collective♥✷Rebooting the LDMMIA Fan Shop