♥☽✷♥Home to ©LDMMIA and ©LOYALZ. ♥Teams Zion and Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

The ©Loyalz. All time zones welcome. Total Blog Traffic done by Google. THX everyone. Namaste'

7a-8, Morning Hours - Happy Hump Day - Misc - Class at 11a (SL Art throwbacks)

 Well Morning all.

Trying to start today early. 





The radio in our blog I do use and using now. I love the 80s. I am on my MacBook right now.



I have my Children Lit Class, I missed it Monday on personal day. IN most colleges and classes you silent to announced get 3 days freely until after that it decreases your grade. I almost forgot this. The teacher had it listed so ok. I took it for a checklist and aka stress. I am ok and doing better. My class is mid morning hrs. I really prefer afternoon or later classes. However I will be well into 2023 before I can actually aim for that goal entirely. My class list is perm this term and almost for Spring/Winter will see. 

In reflections/ft 80s radio Music (our blog)

The world around us appears logical. 

We expect things to function in either spirit or science.

We expect things to make sense and be 1.2.3. 

However I have learnt and during the pandemic. ITS NOT SO, ITS NOT lol. 

We have to use discernment, intuition, we have to use guides and angels.

We have to really fine tune our spirit, science, and mix them. We have to understand, there's more to our reality. Sometimes we fall into denial for functionality. We must know there's more behind the scenes. This can aid manifesting, protection, wellness, gaining control, reality shifting, more success, ect.

ITs for our empowerment or power, I am reflecting. I refuse to be out of control. I love using my intuition, the astrology charts, wellness routines to gain cocreating control. Rambling but I hope it makes sum sense.



Morning its 8a 

and to be cont.

Still learning how to be flex per day and season. 

I have a variety of routines from Detroit to Mid Mich.

I do try to be flexible and still learning.

So now

I have to do notes, txt bk read/homework crunching, reg coffee then prep for my 11a class (will double check times). Its very stern I read on time. SO I cannot push my mornings on last min lol. Some classes are close for walking, some not. This one takes my full 30 mins I think. I better leave early. Also campus life is very packed and busy for fall. Our CMU enrollment is high or higher. I think that was their goal after being on the winter news for Michigan. The car and student traffic is crazy. I walk but have to fuse those details as well. I think teachers could be flexible week one but OK it depends.


♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥
♥☽✷♥✿ ♥•♥•Building Creator Media - Da Resume /Subscribe as needed♥•Designed from Blogging topics. ♥•Team 1 - Blogger. ♥•Team 2 - Re-open Wordpress Lez Michelle User/creator/writer channel. ♥I am both a traditional & Digital (VR) Artist. I luv creating art forms. Updates 2023 - https://www.youtube.com/@ldmmia ♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Blessings my ©LOYALZ of Zion and the Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿
* ♥•*´¨♥¸.•♥♥•* ✿GOALS - Become a LinkedIn Learning Instructor (?)

The Fav 80s Radio. No shame my Loyalz. Public social are IG and Twitter X. Also Linkedin Resume ♥✷

♥✷♥https://www.linkedin.com/in/drlmoore/ ✷♥✷https://twitter.com/OnlineDrLeZ ✷♥✷https://www.instagram.com/chelleofsl/ ♥✷https://ldminc.wixsite.com/reiki

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷
♥✷©LDMMia, ©LDMYoga, ©LDM Mia Recording, ©YGoddess, ©Mia J.R. (©Mia Insatiable Films) | ♥✷My Loyalz Do Welcome♥Time: All zones allowed✷©LOYALZ of Team Zion, Atlanteans, Reiki & Loading Starseeds✷Grounding♥All Faiths are Welcome, No Dogma-Universal.✷☽♥Daily to Weekly Ur Check vibes/Chi. Working on old YouTube. - Yogic & a Holistic School Director. ** My channel is available for all teams. It also helps visitors locate my Biz Vods **

Rehab♥Teams Zion, Atlanteans, & Reiki (ASMR) Teams☽Da Collective♥✷Rebooting the LDMMIA Fan Shop