♥☽✷♥Home to ©LDMMIA and ©LOYALZ. ♥Teams Zion and Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

The ©Loyalz. All time zones welcome. Total Blog Traffic done by Google. THX everyone. Namaste'

LDMYOGA - Checkin - Spring Money Prosperity - A Reiki Short

First...


Welcome or Welcome back to my Lifestyle Writer Blog♥Since: 2008-2024+

From ©LDMMia, ©LDM Yoga, ©LDM Mia Recording ©Mia J.Resorts. 

I am♥©(Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Multi-Dimensional (Intuitive) Shaman, Reiki Master. Energy Studies.

Home of ♥✷©LOYALZ of Team Zion, Atlanteans, Reiki & Loading Starseeds✷♥✷☽♥


♥Now, my random reflections...I was thinking about Money Prosperity for spring. I find I do better with protected money energy. Its know in recent research, 'Atoms' do not like being watched lol. Sounds crazy but hit covid timeline research or right before I think? For me, in metaphysics it blends and makes sense. All the same thing when you add it up lol. Our Money is allowed privacy. Our Money is allowed protection. Our money is allowed sacred space in theory. When we dont regard money, we lose it or its blocked. A pet peeve of mine, when certain personalities will track everyones money lol. It's pros and cons to that. Because, the money is always in aka 'comparison'. Also, money becomes 'untouchable'. The Pet Peeve is; then yours is judged easy by these types. In short, We must start being our own best friend on a larger checklist. I love money respect and privacy. I love sacred money even if its small first. Just my started money thoughts. 


This will be repeated in our next LDMMIA (Yoga) - Reiki S1- Lesson 4 - Intro 2, Rejuvenation (Restorative) Session - Ongoing Free lessons - note files will be optional for purchase. Presentation and PDF. Still under edits for content before publishing here. 


A new idea but this was pure xtra. I wanted to share it.






♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥
♥☽✷♥✿ ♥•♥•Building Creator Media - Da Resume /Subscribe as needed♥•Designed from Blogging topics. ♥•Team 1 - Blogger. ♥•Team 2 - Re-open Wordpress Lez Michelle User/creator/writer channel. ♥I am both a traditional & Digital (VR) Artist. I luv creating art forms. Updates 2023 - https://www.youtube.com/@ldmmia ♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Blessings my ©LOYALZ of Zion and the Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿
* ♥•*´¨♥¸.•♥♥•* ✿GOALS - Become a LinkedIn Learning Instructor (?)

The Fav 80s Radio. No shame my Loyalz. Public social are IG and Twitter X. Also Linkedin Resume ♥✷

♥✷♥https://www.linkedin.com/in/drlmoore/ ✷♥✷https://twitter.com/OnlineDrLeZ ✷♥✷https://www.instagram.com/chelleofsl/ ♥✷https://ldminc.wixsite.com/reiki

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷
♥✷©LDMMia, ©LDMYoga, ©LDM Mia Recording, ©YGoddess, ©Mia J.R. (©Mia Insatiable Films) | ♥✷My Loyalz Do Welcome♥Time: All zones allowed✷©LOYALZ of Team Zion, Atlanteans, Reiki & Loading Starseeds✷Grounding♥All Faiths are Welcome, No Dogma-Universal.✷☽♥Daily to Weekly Ur Check vibes/Chi. Working on old YouTube. - Yogic & a Holistic School Director. ** My channel is available for all teams. It also helps visitors locate my Biz Vods **

Rehab♥Teams Zion, Atlanteans, & Reiki (ASMR) Teams☽Da Collective♥✷Rebooting the LDMMIA Fan Shop