♥☽✷♥Home to ©LDMMIA and ©LOYALZ. ♥Teams Zion and Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

The ©Loyalz. All time zones welcome. Total Blog Traffic done by Google. THX everyone. Namaste'

Morning and Happy Thursday, Leap Day - Dreamscape - Money System Reflections - New Money? New World? (TBT Art)

 Morning for me, Those up early, late nite, or over seas in time zones welcome/welcome back. 

 I do appreciate, I say it monthly? But I always love the energy my Loyalz and teams.

 I am awake on/off, up and down. Sharing fam households, former CMU Campus apartments, same routine. Even decades back during Ann Arbor life, same night life. I sleep less but use to yoga for reboot. Being Yoga base, I use now Reiki for chi reboot. Hope it makes sense, I switched. 

But, I do nap dreams on deep sleep. A rare thing. My nap dream revealed The old system of money because I just filed my taxes. I am under Home Health // Rehab for Taxes. Church all depends but rotated out via the input accounting wise. 

I saw the US is old money nearly surreal. Everything looks still legit but old systems. We have to energy wise, design our own money vibrations. Relying on sole (for me) The US aint working. Thats the meaning of New World Order / Or New Money? It sure sounds like it. I almost did this twice for Mia Resorts for Sims Gaming. But after the game world failed within tech complications, the concept was left. 


Now I see for frequencies, 


we have to tune our personal/work/business money beyond the old systems. Hope it makes sense. 

Money is energy and atoms. 

My Money functions identical to atoms. Atoms dont like being watched in recent science research. Thats my money within self employment vs Ann Arbor Yr / Home Health Agencies. I always had ppl watch and math my income. They would be jealous of my apartment life, I also had a roommate at one point and shared rent. We did this I think for 1-2 yrs, then I went solo after she graduated. We are still in touch. She graduated from EMU, married, but Jus divorced. 


We/I lived at :: https://beztak.com

For that time :: I slaved to Make $40k a year, equal to LPN. That was work, double shifts, overnights, live in days 3-4. Then, Those paid under $200 a day. and I had to drop local college too. I could never finish my certifications/transfer credits. 



So now within our new world, still self employment, finishing those late certifications. 


We have frequency issues to consider. So to be cont. Its appears the same. But, we’re in a crash/crashing matrix. These are real realities, realms, lifestyles that are old. So no surprise i dream our money/govt is too. As we design new systems, they catch up. That’s similar to cryptocurrency and virtual money.





♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥
♥☽✷♥✿ ♥•Not a Hosting Channel.♥•Coming soon for Yoga and Reiki on Rehab. Lez Michelle User/creator/writer channel. I prefer instructor style videos. Example Tools are Canva app for Work/College office....Updates 2023 - https://www.youtube.com/@ldmmia ♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Blessings my ©LOYALZ of Zion and the Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿
* ♥•*´¨♥¸.•♥♥•* ✿My Loyalz Do Welcome. In LDM, We are The Serendipity & Synchronicity of Mind, Body, and Spirit. Our mission: To always maintain union and Chi balance in all projects and courses taught.

The Fav 80s Radio. No shame my Loyalz. Public social are IG and Twitter X. Also Linkedin Resume ♥✷

♥✷♥https://www.linkedin.com/in/drlmoore/ ✷♥✷https://twitter.com/OnlineDrLeZ ✷♥✷https://www.instagram.com/chelleofsl/ ♥✷https://ldminc.wixsite.com/reiki

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷
♥✷©LDMMia, ©LDMYoga, ©LDM Mia Recording, ©YGoddess, ©Mia J.R. (©Mia Insatiable Films) | ♥✷My Loyalz Do Welcome♥Time: All zones allowed✷©LOYALZ of Team Zion, Atlanteans, Reiki & Loading Starseeds✷Grounding♥All Faiths are Welcome, No Dogma-Universal.✷☽♥Daily to Weekly Ur Check vibes/Chi. Working on old YouTube. - Yogic & a Holistic School Director. ** My channel is available for all teams. It also helps visitors locate my Biz Vods **

Rehab♥Teams Zion, Atlanteans, & Reiki (ASMR) Teams☽Da Collective♥✷Rebooting the LDMMIA Fan Shop