♥☽✷♥Home to ©LDMMIA and ©LOYALZ. ♥Teams Zion and Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

The ©Loyalz. All time zones welcome. Total Blog Traffic done by Google. THX everyone. Namaste'

Easter Weekend 10-11a - Holy Sat - Claiming Silver Lining. freedom realities, (Claim ur Power)

 Being Part Catholic within my Universal Faith, I Say, Happy Holy Sat.

 Its a season for me to claim my ranks. No egos or vanity. But claim my status, my rights.

We lose our power and rights in the Matrix. <I see it reg in the medical field. I have ranks in ND. Mom and Bro have ND gifts, they lose ranks/power in the matrix.>

But not in 2024. I see as we crash, truth prevails. Thats our freedom right? Thats our declaration of Independence right? We cannot be powerless in our own declarations. Thats for the fourth of july but ok lol.  Not a Govt, political protest. I am seeing we shy away from our freedom by society views.


Again, Holy Sat. 

(a small declaration, a forgotten day and Easter gets skipped. Only families mainstream do Easter? The church christians? Also, We are all too busy. Some will work and cancel Christmas. We are all too busy to gift exchange and celebrate? You cannot cancel Xmas unless its your belief in Spring vs Winter/Dec. So ok. Another declaration issue.)

I see them all this weekend. 

Wow.



We/others, will hell ourselves and wonder why hell is here? In theory….

We/others, will doom their lives for the dollar (overworked) and wonder why life is crashing. For some…

I know we all have survival issues but don't sell your souls. 

I know it's hard in these streetz, It's hard for families to live, but don't sell your soul.


I am having such an issue with fake realities. Its very dysfunctional. 

On metaphor, We numb ourselves but cry inside. We cry a single tear nearly. Because we know better. We feel. We are awake. We have wisdom. We see beyond the old veils now.

 <It's ppl being functional to survival but we are crashing. There's every man for himself going on, in a crash. I am here rebooting in my parents crashing senior world. I’m middle aged myself. Also, That one and rare ND Business/Coach/Aide. PPL ghost my Business-local but hunt my skills/talents. (Whoops, wow.) It's all business regardless for me. IT'S LDMMIA. SO will update Local as we speak I guess. Its going down in 2024. Its on right now lol. I’m the calling card both aide and Rev. But it’s getting messier. I am literally cleaning  up 🔥 scary life fires. All busy go-go schedules and high risks. Its very apocalyptic for endemic.)

The world wants a fight. Karma is rising good and bad. I see wars in every genre nearly. I see showdowns. Its so sly, so mean, we miss it. Its mental alertness. PPL will fight you, and we miss the battle. We back down or go down. Our angels or guides have to come in for us. We are so programmed.

WOW-Not my topic but ok,

my topic is related....

The Silver Lining.

if We dont claim it

its over.

If we dont rise and own our hope/faith, its done.

No one, nobody can do it. Its over. I am seeing doomer realities hunt and fight recently. To get soon a shocker. Theres realms and dimensional power over it/over you/over the matrix. PERIOD. It means we have higher power over our low situations/doomer effects. It takes small steps, that's the Butterfly effect.

To be continued 


Its Easter 🐣 2024.

Church optional, 

Celebrating like xmas optional.

But claim your soul, your rights, your spring.

I since doom is on, every season by 2025.

Omgggggg, we are sleepwalking for local? Online we thrive right? On theory…

Let’s thrive locally and fuse these gaps. I see my own gaps. 

When you log off,

When you walk outside your doorway, into the streets, into your vehicle,

Reality wars be on and sly attacking. It can be ours or others close…




Let’s rise in all realities. The matrix aint taking me down, or my family.

I maybe extra, i may already be ok. But, it seems i nearly was burnt/gaslighted by doomer rules.

I see all rules on vs 2 decades ago. I say again, we claim our talents/gifts and use them. Claim our ethics/rules but action-them. Its instant protection for daily life energies.

For some a review, for others an alert system, or 🔥 metaphor-fires of your own 

This may break some old chains. This may wake sum minds. This may cause a situation trigger.

But, you’re not alone. Its ongoing support here.



 


♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥
♥☽✷♥✿ ♥•Not a Hosting Channel.♥•Coming soon for Yoga and Reiki on Rehab. Lez Michelle User/creator/writer channel. I prefer instructor style videos. Example Tools are Canva app for Work/College office....Updates 2023 - https://www.youtube.com/@ldmmia ♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Blessings my ©LOYALZ of Zion and the Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿
* ♥•*´¨♥¸.•♥♥•* ✿GOALS - Become a LinkedIn Learning Instructor (?)

The Fav 80s Radio. No shame my Loyalz. Public social are IG and Twitter X. Also Linkedin Resume ♥✷

♥✷♥https://www.linkedin.com/in/drlmoore/ ✷♥✷https://twitter.com/OnlineDrLeZ ✷♥✷https://www.instagram.com/chelleofsl/ ♥✷https://ldminc.wixsite.com/reiki

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷
♥✷©LDMMia, ©LDMYoga, ©LDM Mia Recording, ©YGoddess, ©Mia J.R. (©Mia Insatiable Films) | ♥✷My Loyalz Do Welcome♥Time: All zones allowed✷©LOYALZ of Team Zion, Atlanteans, Reiki & Loading Starseeds✷Grounding♥All Faiths are Welcome, No Dogma-Universal.✷☽♥Daily to Weekly Ur Check vibes/Chi. Working on old YouTube. - Yogic & a Holistic School Director. ** My channel is available for all teams. It also helps visitors locate my Biz Vods **

Rehab♥Teams Zion, Atlanteans, & Reiki (ASMR) Teams☽Da Collective♥✷Rebooting the LDMMIA Fan Shop