♥☽✷♥Home to ©LDMMIA and ©LOYALZ. ♥Teams Zion and Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

The ©Loyalz. All time zones welcome. Total Blog Traffic done by Google. THX everyone. Namaste'

Repost of YG Blogger-Campus (Archive)

Welcome to the LDM, Mia Blogger.
Of Studio mode or projects,
  • I post to YG blog natural, my updates, vents, reflections, anything on vstudio time or hrs.


  • So This fits both blogs....

Repost below..

Kisses



Topic: Campus (Archive) Bookstore inventory

  • Ok, a quickie.
  • I do believe, i posted thou; 
  • in our LDM and Mia Blogger.

  • I did edit out, retire; our Film Course. The stats show, the best sellers are Free Medical Yoga outline and Free LDM Yoga courses. So since free and Yoga goes together. I figure i could teach a Better and improved, Short Film publishing Course later.
  • I am not teaching Yoga at the moment for web, as a current job; I love yoga but studio-I Promised myself-Would take center stage sorta speak and be primary for 2014. So Archives in the shop are free, from the Podcast radio yrs. Help yourself, on that note. Not a biggie, If its old, its free.
  • The Virtual Biz world, is a lovely thing. The real world, has me not working at all, and only 2 Board members/Fam; know my real schedule layout. So,....it is-what it is-on dat note. Lol. The hid will come to light and ppl be shocked or laughing at themselves. PPL love to joke, while u build ur business, The Neg Nancy Types, The Non Believers, The Underachievers, The logical minds, The Glass half full. Either u laugh at yourself, become embarrassed, or competitive. Crazy realities. The best thing, is support. Support others in building and success. Then, You are blessed in karma and gifts. Ok, My vent. Sorry. I vent a lot this summer. Sad thangs....
  • So-Thats all for now
  • Kisses

♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥
♥☽✷♥✿ ♥•Not a Hosting Channel.♥•Coming soon for Yoga and Reiki on Rehab. Lez Michelle User/creator/writer channel. I prefer instructor style videos. Example Tools are Canva app for Work/College office....Updates 2023 - https://www.youtube.com/@ldmmia ♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Blessings my ©LOYALZ of Zion and the Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿
* ♥•*´¨♥¸.•♥♥•* ✿My Loyalz Do Welcome. In LDM, We are The Serendipity & Synchronicity of Mind, Body, and Spirit. Our mission: To always maintain union and Chi balance in all projects and courses taught.

The Fav 80s Radio. No shame my Loyalz. Public social are IG and Twitter X. Also Linkedin Resume ♥✷

♥✷♥https://www.linkedin.com/in/drlmoore/ ✷♥✷https://twitter.com/OnlineDrLeZ ✷♥✷https://www.instagram.com/chelleofsl/ ♥✷https://ldminc.wixsite.com/reiki

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷
♥✷©LDMMia, ©LDMYoga, ©LDM Mia Recording, ©YGoddess, ©Mia J.R. (©Mia Insatiable Films) | ♥✷My Loyalz Do Welcome♥Time: All zones allowed✷©LOYALZ of Team Zion, Atlanteans, Reiki & Loading Starseeds✷Grounding♥All Faiths are Welcome, No Dogma-Universal.✷☽♥Daily to Weekly Ur Check vibes/Chi. Working on old YouTube. - Yogic & a Holistic School Director. ** My channel is available for all teams. It also helps visitors locate my Biz Vods **

Rehab♥Teams Zion, Atlanteans, & Reiki (ASMR) Teams☽Da Collective♥✷Rebooting the LDMMIA Fan Shop