♥☽✷♥Home to ©LDMMIA and ©LOYALZ. ♥Teams Zion and Atlanteans♥ https://www.youtube.com/@ldmmia

The ©Loyalz. All time zones welcome. Total Blog Traffic done by Google. THX everyone. Namaste'

Solar Storms - "Are we that one last bang - Good and Bad?" (A Call to Action)

  • Man, I am so bummed and bugging out this month. 

  • The month of my Bday and Bros
  • The Month of spring ending

  • I am really seeing a summer part 2 from 2023's hell.
  • But, this is different.
  • It has a new twist vs yrs or decades ago.
  • Are We doing That one last bang? That last time warp? That last old tradition? That last old stuck?
  • Cause if so...
  • We all really need to use this time or seasons, for manifesting our Azz's off. No matter the goal, just create. 
  • Cause that one last matrix? Is sum Bullshit lol. Seriously. 

  • We need to apply sum new/natural/gifted power and test our new resources/tools.
  • As we are hit with new solar activities. We also need to use the regular monthly portals to manifest? My best conclusion. Its not doom or gloom. But its very much timed and calling us to action. 
  • I am a middle ager. I am responsible slow for the actions/healing/status of my (Matrix Stuck) parents - early. They are under 70 yrs. My brother works and assist via admin/mgt/communications. He does share his home on resources. His job is lighter, less sweat, higher status, but disconnected recently. He wants that shortcut, that brief talk, GO-GO. No, we are very complicated right now. No judgment, jus facts. There’s a lot going on. SO, the fam bulk is very in my face. I have to do spiritual work daily to balance them instantly. I see the results of every method too. 



  • So this is real, its for our homes, families, lifestyles, partners/marriages/kids, whatever your status is. Its taking charge via spirit (science) and a wellness/holistic/health plan too. I am taking the undercover method. I feel it's my default I see now. I get angry then I plan ahead lol. But, I see I am timed along with the external world. 


  • On example: The Chris Consciousness is loading in code this yr.  However, its very quiet. Theres no preaching, bible story, new lecturing, hold your hand - EDU. Sorry, it's bold on what we learnt and already know. Its similar to the scripture on warning. I see we are timeless like the Bible. <The Bible has missing gospels, we are probably those too smh. I do catch/research those occasionally. Basically we are missing the philosophies of life. We use our intuitions.> We may learn signs, clues, hints but nothing new. We are suppose to be prepared for Gods/Universe/Angel Upgrades.
  • Some Questions I am asking myself and sharing below:
    • My Life after Pandemic?
    • My Life for Endemic?
    • My Lifestyle needs? What’s over? what’s new? That call to action?
    • My family life ()? What’s needed? That call to action?
    • My Love Life, My Marriage? What’s needed?
    • My wellness, love, prosperity plan for this time vs before?
    • Questions we skip or forget to ask ourselves.
    • No, we are not victims.
    • NO, We are not weak.
    • Yes, we can do this.
    • The toughest reality was built by energies/thoughts/actions.
    • Any new realities are built by new energies/beliefs/daily actions.
    • We are becoming awake and alert.
    • We are being called to create more, its in codes.
    • I’m not emotionally scared, but concerned, frustrated, formerly confused. I see its creation/energies/hosting blocks/dimensional. A list. Its not always resources but power. The power of light or darkness. We have to eliminate darkness.
  • Sharing my deep thoughts on break.

♥☽✷♥June, Updates: 'Youtube' by (Rev) Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman-Reiki"♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥June, Updates: 'Youtube' by (Rev) Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman-Reiki"♥☽✷♥
♥☽✷♥✿♥♥•About me & Corp ♥•LDM & Mia Corp: ♥✷I am also opening soon the LDMMIA Rehab Motel. This is within Secondlife Meta/VR and promoting Youtube and sharing our fan shop.♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Blessings my ©LOYALZ of Zion and the Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

The Fav 80s Radio. No shame my Loyalz. Public social are IG and Twitter X. Also Linkedin Resume ♥✷

♥✷♥https://www.linkedin.com/in/drlmoore/ ✷♥✷https://twitter.com/OnlineDrLeZ ✷♥✷https://www.instagram.com/chelleofsl/ ♥✷https://ldminc.wixsite.com/reiki

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, EDU Updates, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥Namaste✷

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, EDU Updates, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥Namaste✷
Updating: https://www.linkedin.com/in/drlmoore/ ♥✷Colleges: MidMich Remote and occasionally Edx. Returning to SC Liv campus 25? Schoolcraft is for Nursing updates. Digital Paperwork in Progress But Still at MidMich.♥✷I trained Extra in RE and REI at CMU. Radical, applying this to Secondlife VR/Meta. Also Training in Side Projects for Tattoo Artist fusing Reiki/Modern Shamanism.

Rehab♥Teams Zion, Atlanteans, & Reiki (ASMR) Teams☽Da Collective♥✷Rebooting the LDMMIA Fan Shop