♥☽✷♥Home to ©LDMMIA and ©LOYALZ. ♥Teams Zion and Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

The ©Loyalz. All time zones welcome. Total Blog Traffic done by Google. THX everyone. Namaste'

(Reiki/Metaphysics) Evaluation - Attending College/EDU - World Changes - Random Shitzz (Throwback Art)

OK Diving in. This was a short reflection turned long. So its from 2022-24 on collective. Some ideas are from 2013-15. 

Yes, I love studies. I love EDU, I love college, I am a believer.

However,...Theres some thangs going down, going on...

I am learning my preference is vocational/professional/grad vs traditional credits/transcripts. Maybe its also being a Taurus. I feel I can bull horn my way to graduation. There are some certifications I started younger and would like to finish for '24-25' on grad class. However, I have seen new world issues crashing with personal. I never thought I would see strange, weird, nearly unsafe global/US issues going on. (I mean weird azz during campus life. It scared me before I moved. Much like our recent SYFY movies. Also our karma can fuse into any timeline. Its almost a wrap on that lol.) Also I have a goal to be finish by age 50 yrs. I am 47, will be 48 yrs early May. So, my fav learning I can do endless at any age. But, using traditional credit studies, I am almost done. Hope it makes sense. I feel ppl dont try or understand the concepts, so whatever to that. I see most have given up on the education system unless it's the early generations/GenZ. (No disrespect to GenZ, they are unique, direct, and a beautiful/handsomez, energized, generation. Also some of my Loyalz are GenZ or Birthed them - Good Job. We also have Alpha Gen? Hard to keep track. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z

Some/We, see traditional EDU as a waste of time? Really lol? Its been happening for under 10 yrs or more. I do see the campus life has faded. I DO KNOW THE PANDEMIC/COVID DID THAT. Also, some campus life are having other issues including safety, enrollment, and keeping affordable tuition vs expensive. Some of these tuition prices rep 10-20 yrs ago not 2023/24. The enrollment will speak of itself when EDU cannot lower tuition/fees. Then being on campus is underrated. I saw many students leave, go back home, get roomies I assume, and commute. Thats any and all generations but it was speed for pandemic/endemic.

But, ok, these systems are stern and stuck. (Are they stuck?) Only a few will bend and flex for modern needs/trends/updates. 

So where are we going with EDU? How are we networking? We should evaluate for certification updates, personal/self help studies, or our teen/college age children (For those parents seeking help/asst.) We really should reflect sometimes on our future and different genres. For me, I am catching a few traditional systems crashing slow. This alarms me. The Crash means its lower realm/reality again vs higher dimensional. Of Course, I love the internet, virtual, animation, gamer, AI life. I do enjoy the futuristic direction. I try to tune out bad news. Because anything new will attract the doomer thinking. However; are we, have we, should we, be adjusting our lives for this change? It seems speed and essential? Our whole way of functionality has shifted already. Imagine by winter 2025 on random. 

Are we prepared? This does cause a chain reaction or butterfly effect to social/love/friends/fam. When shifts happen quickly, we dont always change? We may still be in habit formed routines. I so see this with my close fam and friends/besties. Sometimes I see needed/timed changes but its rough. We usually hit life lows just to stop and change directions. That's the stuck/ruts. Its when we dont see the speed....

To be cont, my ideas/topics

 Random Thoughts/Shitzz lol


Digital Art: Throwbacks from SL and Bing AI - home office.






♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥
♥☽✷♥✿ ♥•♥•Building Creator Media - Da Resume /Subscribe as needed♥•Designed from Blogging topics. ♥•Team 1 - Blogger. ♥•Team 2 - Re-open Wordpress Lez Michelle User/creator/writer channel. ♥I am both a traditional & Digital (VR) Artist. I luv creating art forms. Updates 2023 - https://www.youtube.com/@ldmmia ♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Blessings my ©LOYALZ of Zion and the Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿
* ♥•*´¨♥¸.•♥♥•* ✿GOALS - Become a LinkedIn Learning Instructor (?)

The Fav 80s Radio. No shame my Loyalz. Public social are IG and Twitter X. Also Linkedin Resume ♥✷

♥✷♥https://www.linkedin.com/in/drlmoore/ ✷♥✷https://twitter.com/OnlineDrLeZ ✷♥✷https://www.instagram.com/chelleofsl/ ♥✷https://ldminc.wixsite.com/reiki

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷
♥✷©LDMMia, ©LDMYoga, ©LDM Mia Recording, ©YGoddess, ©Mia J.R. (©Mia Insatiable Films) | ♥✷My Loyalz Do Welcome♥Time: All zones allowed✷©LOYALZ of Team Zion, Atlanteans, Reiki & Loading Starseeds✷Grounding♥All Faiths are Welcome, No Dogma-Universal.✷☽♥Daily to Weekly Ur Check vibes/Chi. Working on old YouTube. - Yogic & a Holistic School Director. ** My channel is available for all teams. It also helps visitors locate my Biz Vods **

Rehab♥Teams Zion, Atlanteans, & Reiki (ASMR) Teams☽Da Collective♥✷Rebooting the LDMMIA Fan Shop