♥☽✷♥Home to ©LDMMIA and ©LOYALZ. ♥Teams Zion and Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

The ©Loyalz. All time zones welcome. Total Blog Traffic done by Google. THX everyone. Namaste'

Life path, Money, and Work (New Bio for Terms 2021)

Bohemian Yoga News

June 30th, 2021 updates 

Life path, Money, and Work (New Bio for Terms 2021)

I just figured out slowly over 15 yrs my life path and map.

I will announce to only a certain few and fan blogger, that's it.

My life's transformation is action. Ppl will be watching guaranteed.

Michigan: i am always watched and spied on, my mellow side reveals otherwise. Spies a pet peeve over the years.
As a Taurus, we get Lectures including cancer season. We cannot lay low anymore or be silent. We have to balance our self revelation and reflections.

I am Hawaiian Shaman.
Hawaiian a shocker.
My resume fits in pieces. ART.REV.YOGA.MED. My resume has to fuse more Hawaiian. Shaman i do in personal and ministry. I may need Summer studies within my EDx. I am continuing Michigan Online for medical classes.

Presently I could pursue Spiritual Tattoo Artist. (Not required but fits)

My resume will remain "Med.Yoga" in 2021 and fits teaching college campus. (Qualified under Yoga Therapy, certificates, and experience)

My careers are not limited however pre-approved or pre-selected.

YOGA NURSING

https://www.linkedin.com/m/in/drlmoore/

This journey started from 2 micro tattoos i have to redo, same meaning. No erasing memories, no removals necessary. Will extend them with additions. My oldest needs a new bigger symbol, maybe ft a chinese dragon. My 2nd will extend with a yoga flower or Med Yoga, and 2021.

Basically my ca$h is on my arm$, its permanent.
I had no idea but in my mind's eye time. Yin and Yang these Tatt Portals. Yes 2 real energy portals! My Primary money-base Tatt aint "Yoga Om." Its older, tiny 2 symbols, and Asian. Contradictory to all logics, college beyond Hawaii, and Michigan. 

Both Tatt$ are 15+ yrs. Located on each arm.
Very ancient and faded in color. The first is Chinese "Good Luck" (estimated 2003 in Jackson Michigan), The Other is "Yoga" "Om Symbol" "2006" (Done 2006 in Ann Arbor Michigan)

In Hawaii Their beliefs are very similar to mine, i never knew that.

Example: under Ancient Aliens Show (season 2020)

https://youtu.be/EcB-lubcOC0

Also Tattoos are known to be spiritual and again actual inked portals. 

You can in other states and countries hire spiritual tattoo artists

National Geographic

https://youtu.be/LvySHfkK4qo

Any form of income not blending is 'automatically blocked', instantly 

Guaranteed i must leave city life or radically re-design it. *For my Yoga* and *Hawaiian Shamanic*

I have to plan a lakeside in Michigan, Small Metro to Central Michigan, about 30 minutes to under 1-1/2 hrs away.

Pandemic Life: Inflation has the city limits higher then both country and lakeside. Rent has increased $300 to $500 dollars proudly on the map and apartment guides. I can't understand how its legal and wide spread but ok. Lakeside cheaper rates started before Covid for the real estate market of Michigan. Countyside host different rules and a different energy. Lakesides are similar and used for vacations to residential life.

Lakesides start cheap like its class 94 and charting is Janet Jackson.

Janet Jackson - You Want This - https://youtu.be/utxsSg1n_SQ

Naturally for connection future Vacations to Hawaii a given. My Preparation is needed and money$ guaranteed under life path. I visualize with a year or two maximum. No pandemic emergency. However random careers and personalities are relocating as we speak. *YouTube

Society is so militant, stern, or stiff especially family trees, to command the dos and don'ts. Imagine a (your) tattoo will stand silent in your face and say; "No, "Yes", "needs work".  Its very solid and powerful.

Its why parents protest tattoos during youth. I was college age before living in Detroit again.

So its An ongoing journey,
more info over time and studies.

Hippie psychedelic in nature but that's me always.


♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Spring, Updates: 'Youtube' by Rev Leslie Michelle, Metaphysician, ND Yoga, "Shaman Master"♥☽✷♥
♥☽✷♥✿ ♥•Not a Hosting Channel.♥•Coming soon for Yoga and Reiki on Rehab. Lez Michelle User/creator/writer channel. I prefer instructor style videos. Example Tools are Canva app for Work/College office....Updates 2023 - https://www.youtube.com/@ldmmia ♥☽✷♥

♥☽✷♥Blessings my ©LOYALZ of Zion and the Atlanteans♥https://yogigoddess.gumroad.com

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿

♥☽✷LDMMIA Reiki Master, Yoga-Metaphysics, Winter - Spring updates✿
* ♥•*´¨♥¸.•♥♥•* ✿My Loyalz Do Welcome. In LDM, We are The Serendipity & Synchronicity of Mind, Body, and Spirit. Our mission: To always maintain union and Chi balance in all projects and courses taught.

The Fav 80s Radio. No shame my Loyalz. Public social are IG and Twitter X. Also Linkedin Resume ♥✷

♥✷♥https://www.linkedin.com/in/drlmoore/ ✷♥✷https://twitter.com/OnlineDrLeZ ✷♥✷https://www.instagram.com/chelleofsl/ ♥✷https://ldminc.wixsite.com/reiki

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷

♥✷Master (Rev Dr) Lez Michelle, Yoga-ND, Reiki, Shaman, Multi-Dimensional: ☽♥PG-MA✷
♥✷©LDMMia, ©LDMYoga, ©LDM Mia Recording, ©YGoddess, ©Mia J.R. (©Mia Insatiable Films) | ♥✷My Loyalz Do Welcome♥Time: All zones allowed✷©LOYALZ of Team Zion, Atlanteans, Reiki & Loading Starseeds✷Grounding♥All Faiths are Welcome, No Dogma-Universal.✷☽♥Daily to Weekly Ur Check vibes/Chi. Researching Ways to rehab our stress, trauma, and dense energies.

Rehab♥Teams Zion, Atlanteans, & Reiki (ASMR) Teams☽Da Collective♥✷Rebooting the LDMMIA Fan Shop