Virtual Memory Tips
Welcome to LDM Inc., We are a Virtual and Cyberspace School, Radio Podcast, and Recording Studio.
We are also an (May updated) network of private, active and inactive silent partners and co. project managers. When it comes to our regular and day to day activities, it does involved a lot of virtual memory use, multi computers, and the Main computer system, (my old college computer)
Here are some of the experiences and steps, LDM Went thru for 2009 and 2010 seasons.
- Optional, at times, you may have to upgrade the memory card itself, this is located within the computer system itself. Computer tech or exp. experts are needed. The mother board (not far from) is a precious thing to handle with care (when opening up your computer). It took me a year to even allow, my Computer tech inside the computer-lol. It was classic computer humor.-lol.
- However; all computer owners can handle this task for starters. This task can be misunderstood or ignored completely. Virtual Memory actually will use your space available or space selected-(is the key).
- While this is fresh within my mind (Catch our Campus Chapel podcast, you will hear me forget-lol.),i would like to give you step by step, directions to updating your Virtual Memory.
- For a traditional PC, Go into start, go to control panel, go to Systems, Go to advance, under advance-you will see our department for visual effects and virtual memory. Go to Settings, Go to Advance again, you will see virtual memory for changing the file size. Please change the size (from its original default) and you can select customs for the C drives and E drives as well.
- If you run out of space, i do suggest E Drives, the drag and drop or easy to manage or understand; are nice Buy Options.
Good luck, your computer should speed up instantly for all networking Comp. accounts